Giveaway! 10 x Univapo Unico Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael card

Jun 9, 2020
East Hampton
I have tried pod systems in the past without much success. I am still attached to box mods. This looks like a good middle ground device. A screen that looks like I still have control over the device. I like the red or dark red and I would stray away from the gold and camo. I would like a review or video that shows a more indepth view of the functions of the device. The magnetic head looks like a cool function, I'm curious as to how well the magnets work.
Pod mods are best for reg EJUICE and salt juice..mine goes up to 60 watts which is plenty for flav n clouds when I switch to salts I use the higher ohm coil .6 MTL n dial it down to 20-25 watts of 50 mg and get nice buzz while still chuckin smaller clouds..box mods aren't exactly for nic salts unless you dial it way down..Pod mods are just mods with pods sitting on them instead of RTA,s sub ohms,rdas

Jaisys

Aug 25, 2020
I'm absolutely loving the look and functions of the Zumix pen but I'm also loving the E8 pod system!
They both have a lot of color and personality to them, they're a very portable size, and they both look super easy to use! Those are the two pod kits that stood out to me as being able to provide a very easy vape no matter where you are! I have a lot of Dr's Apts and Hospital stays so something that is simple to use, portable, and discreet is a plus for me as I travel here and there to all kinds of diff apts!:wub::thumbs:

Carlos Gonzalez

Jul 27, 2020
Ok so, a brand some of you might not know this week, Univapo are offering up 10 of the Unico kits, for ECF members only.

The contest will run from the 10th - 24th of August.

The fully featured Unico Mod Pod is equipped with 0.3ohm & 0.6ohm mesh coils and 0.8ohm&1.2ohm BVC coils, with a unique and convenient filling system

To stand a chance of being a winner, Univapo would some feedback on what you think looks good about their current lineup. All you need to do to enter is take a look at their site and post in this thread, which of their kits you think would make a great vape.

And whats more, Univapo are looking for product testers right now, so if you don't win here, there is another chance to be get a free kit and lots more, sign up to be a tester here - 100 Product Testers Wanted! Ordinary People Can Be Also Influential!

And finally, Univapo’s new Unix kit is launching soon, and they would like to offer ECF members 40% discount, by simply using the code “UNIXFLAVOR”.

Find out more about Unico mod pod in this video:

Univapo

View attachment 900969

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

FrankKit

Moved On
Aug 25, 2020
  • Deleted by retired1

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin