Giveaway! 10 x Univapo Unico Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakes13

Mar 10, 2018
I have a couple of mod Pod Kits, but neither look as easy as THIS UNICO mod POD KIT! I love that you dont have to take the pod out to refill with juice. I love the NO LEAKING feature! Plus there's quite a range of different coil options for MTL & DTL. The color choices are nice as well. All in all- I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS UNIVAPO UNICO MOD POD KIT!!! Best of Luck VapeFam & GREAT JOB TO UNIVAPO FOR MAKING THIS GREAT UNICO MOD POD KIT, IT'S GOING TO BE A HUGE HIT IM SURE!

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I love the look of this Pod system plus it has a clear Pod with side fill that does not leak. Having a screen to display your information is also a plus. Having safety protections for the device and the coil begin to make me take notice even more. Juice capacity is generous and 1500 mAH should last a good amount of time vaping. Having a adjustable airflow capability is what makes or breaks a Pod device along with good flavor. I have reviewed many Pod devices and only a handful make the grade. Your device seems to be checking all the boxes of a good Pod system and I haven't even mentioned the color choices that are available with the Unico Kit ( all look good ). Univapo seems to have developed many coils that fill different vapers needs. I'm intrigued and would like to test the Unico kit out. The gold, ink and carbon fiber color choices look great.

ukvaper

Aug 17, 2020
    Ok so Univapo are offering up 10 of the Unico kits, for ECF members only.

The Unico Mod Pod is ‘equipped with 0.3ohm & 0.6ohm mesh coils and 0.8ohm&1.2ohm BVC coils, with a unique and convenient filling system’

I think these guys might have a good chance at making a name for themselves as their products seem very very well thought out. It’s almost like they have asked a panel of regular vapers and asked them what problems they currently face with their vape devices, and what features they would like to see in a new vape device.

Design-wise as they do look fantastic, but it’s the absolute amazing set of features and thought that have gone into devices that will make these devices and this brand a smash hit in the industry.

With a number of features like leak proofing, super easy filling, the non screw magnetic connection system with a see through top (we have all had dry hits and ruined coils in some devices!!) and the safety features like the battery overcharge protection, and the current/drainage protection all which really do seem to make for a fantastically designed and thought out set of devices. I would really be interested to see how they perform and something tells me that they won’t disappoint.

regards,

ukvaper

Colleen Bayone

Aug 18, 2020
    I have a couple of Mod Pod Kits, but neither look as easy as THIS UNICO MOD POD KIT! I love that you dont have to take the pod out to refill with juice. I love the NO LEAKING feature! Plus there's quite a range of different coil options for MTL & DTL. The color choices are nice as well. All in all- I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS UNIVAPO UNICO MOD POD KIT!!! Best of Luck VapeFam & GREAT JOB TO UNIVAPO FOR MAKING THIS GREAT UNICO MOD POD KIT, IT'S GOING TO BE A HUGE HIT IM SURE!
    Looks nice, adjustable airflow, and decent battery capacity.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    It's certainly in a Tractive products but what I think is really interesting is that they've tested it to determine that it will not leak in an airplane. That is really amazing testing so if a company is willing to do that then I imagine all of their other testing and their products have been very rigorous and the product that they are pushing to the consumer is as good as it can get. I also enjoy the idea that the juice is visible in the pod because that can be a big issue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread