[Giveaway] Which pod system is your favorite? Enter to win our Zero kit by Renova Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Winners' Time

Thanks so much for all of your feedback! It's tough for us to select the 9 winners to win the final version of Zero kit!

It's totally random and congratulations to all of them!

@jandrew
@liblue1
@dunskoy
@SnapDragon NY
@Vicman
@Foggy Road
@Bookworm
@Izan
@Brewdawg1181

Please contact us about your delivery information within 48 hours. Stay tuned and more events will be coming!
Congrats to all my fellow winners.........
thanks @Vaporesso_Chelsea for the chance to try one........

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
20181017_065537.jpg

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
My Blue Zero arrived. Thank you! @Vaporesso_Chelsea

Charged it for 15 minutes or so until I got a green light.
Drawing on the empty pod, not attached to the device, I get a mild plastic taste.
I filled it with approx 50/50 6mg/ml freebase juice.
I will be using the "Green" hi power setting.
Weight with an almost full pod is approx 53 grams.

The testing begins.
The first pulls tasted of robot fart, I think because it pulls air over the electronics within. After about 5 pulls the robot taste was gone/muted by the juice flavour.
I may have overfilled the pod as after 5-7 pulls chain vaping, I'm getting a bit of juice on my lips. It may well be just condensation.
Using a Honey/caramel/tobacco juice and the flavour is just okay. Nicotine delivery/satisfaction is better than expected, but the throat hit is mild.
It's size is a bit awkward for my average hands and I have not settled into a consistent grip, alternating between a pinch with three fingers on top, thumb beneath and a loose fisted grasp.

I'll live with it for a few days and post an update.

Cheers
I
Update:
Second fill using 70%VG liqiud.
Flavour has improved.
Juicy lips if chain vaping 4 or more pulls in a row.
Where is the MAX fill level?
As I refilled, the air leaving the pod brought juice bubbles with it and left a drop or two around the fill port.
IMO: It needs an option to fire with a button in addition to the draw activation.
Battery life seems to match pod capacity. Empty pod = Red (recharge) light.
I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread