[Vaporesso GIVEAWAY] What’s the best pod system of 2018 in your opinion? Enter to win the Zero kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I've used a couple pods. I've got the aspire Breeze 1 and 2 that I enjoy. I like being able to change the coils and the pods are refillable plus you can change the pod on the breeze 2. That way you can have another pod to change out if you want to change eliquid in the middle of a pod. I've got a Perl but the size is somewhat awkward. I love the draw activation on the myblu and they can easily be refilled altho not made for that. I love my Nexus pods (I have 3 of them). They have everything. Refillable and you can change the coils but since i cant pick a Vaporesso i wont say any more about my Nexus. I've always wanted a Zero. It looks like the perfect pod. Draw activated, replaceable coils, decent eliquid capacity and fits the hand perfectly.

My favorite so far is the iJoy Stick VPC. It's refillable and you can change the pods although you can't change the individual coils. It's not draw activated but that's not a huge deal. For me I feel I get the perfect hit every time. The size is just right, small but not so small it's tiny. The only things I would like in this is draw activated and being able to change the coils instead of changing the whole pod. But the benefit to changing the entire pod is you can have an extra pod or more filled with different liquid if you need a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread