[Giveaway] Which pod system is your favorite? Enter to win our Zero kit by Renova Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Okay, now I guess I'm the only one that hasn't received this. Disappointing, because I've only won a couple of things, and this is the only one I was really excited to try. No reply on PM's to @Vaporesso_Chelsea either, so I guess it's not coming. Bummer. Kept waiting, because I was waiting to place an order in case I needed to add pods for this.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Okay, now I guess I'm the only one that hasn't received this. Disappointing, because I've only won a couple of things, and this is the only one I was really excited to try. No reply on PM's to @Vaporesso_Chelsea either, so I guess it's not coming. Bummer. Kept waiting, because I was waiting to place an order in case I needed to add pods for this.
Well, I found their lack of communication and follow through disappointing and told them to forget it, that I was not interested in receiving any product from them. They replied the next day with a newly generated shipping number ... LOL. That was on the 15th -- tracking says it is still on a long journey to my trash can.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Well, I found their lack of communication and follow through disappointing and told them to forget it, that I was not interested in receiving any product from them. They replied the next day with a newly generated shipping number ... LOL. That was on the 15th -- tracking says it is still on a long journey to my trash can.
Yeah, feels funny to complain for not getting my free stuff. But hell, I really wanted this one. I've been putting off trying other pods because this was "on the way."

I thought the point of this was 1) give the free device to someone who might continue buying pods, and 2) get us to say nice things about them on the forum. Pretty much a fail on part 1 and 2 at this point.

So yeah, it's free, and they're under no real obligation to hurry and get it to me, but to then ignore my extremely polite pm's - well... How much time could it take to reply to me? Not great marketing in a very crowded pod market. And it would've been my first Vaporesso product. I'm not extremely active on this forum, but I do give them more exposure to people with shinyitis than some random dude.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
@Vaporesso_Chelsea - trying one last time before buying another brand. Any chance I'll receive this?
We already arranged the delivery earlier and tracking number informed. Sorry for late reply cause person in charge just got back from a business trip. Seems we will talk to our team and really need to be more active on this forum. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

• Disagree
Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread