Glassmanoak’s "THEVAPE TREE" Home Thread for Chit Chat, Helpful Information, and Promotions/Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
I posted that RWhy4 comment on The vape Tree for all to behold!

Boardopboy's very nice comments on my RWhy4 has inspired me to start on yet another flavor that I've had percolating in the back of my mind.. Caramel Ice Cream!! A ooyie gooey creamy Caramel flavor over a Rich Vanilla Ice Cream.. A diabetics' coma, for sure.

This sounds amazing! I know you'll be able to make it happen!

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I spend so much time testing one formula and another that I seldom get to vape anything else. I recently vaped some fresh Banana Banyan to test it.
For the past few days, I've been vaping Gin-Gin Chewy Candy and REALLY enjoying it! It never really took off and I think that might be to my poor description of it. It is a full flavor taste with spicy ginger a mature flavorful background that is NOT Peanutty.
To give this flavor a boost, I'm going to have a SUBCONTEST

It is a full flavor taste with spicy ginger a mature flavorful background that is NOT Peanutty.
The PRIZE will be 15ml of Gin-Gin Chewy Candy in your choice of Nic strength.

The Contest Thread located here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-contest-26-multiple-winners-winners-35.html

Last edited:

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I spend so much time testing one formula and another that I seldom get to vape anything else. I recently vaped some fresh Banana Banyan to test it.
For the past few days, I've been vaping Gin-Gin Chewy Candy and REALLY enjoying it! It never really took off and I think that might be to my poor description of it. It is a full flavor taste with spicy ginger a mature flavorful background that is NOT Peanutty.
To give this flavor a boost, I'm going to have a SUBCONTEST is the Contest thread located here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-contest-26-multiple-winners-winners-35.html

I like it! :) It's a little strong/different tasting. If I vape something tame like RY4 then move to GinGin, I can't go back to RY4 again right away and still taste it. Very good stuff, but it takes some commitment IMO.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Okay so where is a good place to get a 510 to 510 unsealed adapter. I need to extend the connection on something so I can use it on one of my bottom feeder mods. I mean I don't want a cheap unreliable one. That's why I am asking here. If anyone knows of a good quality one, if you could let me know via pm who sells them,that would be awesome. TIA !!

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread