Glassmanoak’s "THEVAPE TREE" Home Thread for Chit Chat, Helpful Information, and Promotions/Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
All the bottles are 15ml, but they are in actuality, 17ml bottles. There is no "flavoring" just Premium E-juice, steeped and ready to vape.

PS. If you happen to get one of the RWhy4's you might not realize it. It is a rich, sweet caramel taste with a tobacco background. It surprises MANY people. Right Gang??

That is very true, a very sweet caramel, not too sweet but nice.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Well I watched a few more you tube videos on building coils with the REO RM2 and I have managed to get a .07 Seems to vape pretty nice now. At least now I have taste and vapor :) I guess I was not doing my coils correctly. I do get this little "pop" sound right at the beginning of the vape ( scares the crap out of me ) but I have not blown up or anything. Not yet anyway LOL

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
Yes RWhy4 is wonderful, and I hate RY4's as a rule. So far there has only been two flavors of GMO's that I have not liked, Banyan Brother and Ectoplasm, I have tried several of his juices and all but those two have been home runs, have even have a hard time figuring out my ADV out of his rotation.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Still trying to deal with Credit Card Processors. I'm beginning to think that there isn't a single, straight shooting one out there. They ALL seem to have hidden fees. The one I was with in January during the sale wound up charging me 8%.... wrong!! Not again!!

I've been looking into companies that work like Paypal. A customer logs in to their site and pays with a Credit Card without having to join Paypal. I like the concept, but MANY are not e-cig friendly, including the hypocrites Paypal and Amazon. Ebay and Amazon both sell ejuice.

Places like STRIPE just won't allow payment for E-juice. Dwolla allows E-juice sale BUT you have to join Dwolla AND give them your Bank Account info DAYS in advance of an actual sale ! NOPE!! NA-HUH!

I've Googled other clones of Paypal, but it's exhausting trying to figure out all their rules about joining/not joining.. do they accept E-liquid or not?

If anyone knows of a good CC Processor, PLEEZE let me know! I'm exhausted from looking!!

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread