Glassmanoak’s "THEVAPE TREE" Home Thread for Chit Chat, Helpful Information, and Promotions/Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
WHOO HOO!!!! I love it when friends win!!! Grats Tiggerrts!

1,000 Thanks to our gracious host GMO & The vape Tree!

Speaking of, I tried Apple Banyan for the first time this morning, wow!!
This is an incredible flavor. My initial thought was caramel, apple and banyan base, but this it becoming more complex (as if those three wern't enough) and now i'm not sure what im tasting. Absolutely NOTHING like any apple e-juice i have tasted, nothing even remotely artificial or sweet candy tasting. This is a mature flavor. I need more time with it, i am immediately impressed!!
Well done bruva!!

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I haven't given any recipes away, Ding.. just some opinions and advice

:)
I'll give away my recipes, but only via PM. I can't make the caliber of Vape Tree juices, but mine are totally different anyways... PB/Chocolate/hint of banana, toffee/almond/chocolate kinda things. I like my RY4, but it's chocolaty on top of vanilla (the two are friends in the baking biz). It's all simple stuff you can find in TFA threads, just tweaked a bit, or in some cases, a lot. It's like cooking, some folks don't notice or care about small amounts of various spices they can't taste. For example, my chili recipe (food, not vape) calls for 1 TBS cocoa powder and 1/2 cup super strong coffee, among other odd items... and the 1/2" steak has to be diced "just right". I'm not selling anything or entering competitions, but unless you're "family", I'll take my secrets with me to the next "realm". ;)

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Stolen from the contest thread :
Good Morning All

Debating on getting a Kick2. Thinking that probably enhance the dripping experience. But still on the fence on the whole dripping thing.
I like mine, but there are important things to consider:

You will probably need to use batteries capable of ~10 amp continuous draw. This will exclude all 18490 & 18500, I tried and it performs horribly without a decent 18650. Without a high amp rating battery, the Kick 2 will constantly perform as if the battery is weak or almost dead, "misfiring" or cutting out after 1/2 a second. It does turn a mechanical into a true 15 watt mod unlike the ~13 watt output from almost all Chinese APV's, and there is no "rattle snake" effect. In my experience, the best part is having a regulated power output, I like mechanical mods but if the vape is good at 4.2 down to 4 volts, the rest of the battery's discharge seams weak. Using a good Panasonic or new Sony battery, I get constant 15 watts until the battery goes down to 3.4-3.5 volts (when the Kick cuts off the battery). It will run a coil as low as ~0.6 ohm, but at 15 watts that's pretty low. I believe it has heat and short protection, but AFAIK inserting the battery backwards might kill it. I've been using one for months and it's pretty awesome at what it does, as long as you know the limitations.

Things not to do in the dark (vape related): messing with batteries, coils, tiny screws, and/or mixing e-liquid :facepalm:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I have heard that putting the battery in backwards will fry the kick also. And as of this point I'm not very interested in going sub ohm. I do appreciate all the info though. I will slowly gather info and insight on sub ohming if for nothing else just to know. But it seems most dripping goes hand in hand with sub ohm.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
I drip and have clue as to what "sub ohm" even is :) Maybe this is why I am struggling with my REO. I did just order a kick (the first one) so I will let you know if I like it or not. I guess it is time to learn about sub ohms. I usually do around a 1.8 coil. Seems like anything higher than that and I really get very little vapor or flavor. I have been telling myself I should give up this whole bottom feeding and dripping stuff but I want to keep trying a bit longer.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
DURING OUR RECENT SALE, SOME BOTTLES LOST THEIR LABELS AND SO DID SOME BATCHES OF FLAVORS.

All are PURE THE VAPE TREE Premium E-juices... we just aren't sure on which flavor is in which bottle and how much nicotine is in each. Each bottle is either zero mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg or 24mg, with the majority being 12mg or 18mg. All the flavors are Pure flavors and not mixed.

There are 44 bottles available for $4.00 each. Once they are gone, they are gone. Catch um while you can!

Most are Banyan Tree, Banana Banyan, RWhy4, but there are NO guaranties!!

Last edited:

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
How and where do you order? Thanks!

DURING OUR RECENT SALE, SOME BOTTLES LOST THEIR LABELS AND SO DID SOME BATCHES OF FLAVORS.

All are PURE THE VAPE TREE Premium E-juices... we just aren't sure on which flavor is in which bottle and how much nicotine is in each. Each bottle is either zero mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg or 24mg, with the majority being 12mg or 18mg. All the flavors are Pure flavors and not mixed.

There are 44 bottles available for $4.00 each. Once they are gone, they are gone. Catch um while you can!

Most are Banyan Tree, Banana Banyan, RWhy4, but there are NO guaranties!!

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
I think the only one I might not care for is the RY4 but something tells me I either made my DIY stuff wrong or I got some from a cheap vendor. The stuff is/was nasty. Everyone raves about it so much that something must have been wrong. So even if I do get a RY4 one I have a feeling it will be fine. So far ( not that I have had that many) all of GMO's juice has been tasty

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I'll give away my recipes, but only via PM. I can't make the caliber of Vape Tree juices, but mine are totally different anyways... PB/Chocolate/hint of banana, toffee/almond/chocolate kinda things. I like my RY4, but it's chocolaty on top of vanilla (the two are friends in the baking biz). It's all simple stuff you can find in TFA threads, just tweaked a bit, or in some cases, a lot. It's like cooking, some folks don't notice or care about small amounts of various spices they can't taste. For example, my chili recipe (food, not vape) calls for 1 TBS cocoa powder and 1/2 cup super strong coffee, among other odd items... and the 1/2" steak has to be diced "just right". I'm not selling anything or entering competitions, but unless you're "family", I'll take my secrets with me to the next "realm". ;)
Dang it, I am family right? Some things should not go to the next "realm"

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
All the bottles are 15ml, but they are in actuality, 17ml bottles. There is no "flavoring" just Premium E-juice, steeped and ready to vape.

I would love to try the Banyans. Are these ready to vape? How many ml in the bottles, please and are they flavorings for DIY? Thanks GMO!

PS. If you happen to get one of the RWhy4's you might not realize it. It is a rich, sweet caramel taste with a tobacco background. It surprises MANY people. Right Gang??

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
PS. If you happen to get one of the RWhy4's you might not realize it. It is a rich, sweet caramel taste with a tobacco background. It surprises MANY people. Right Gang??

I DESPISE normal RY4 juices. Hate hate hate them.

Glassman's RWhy4 is phenomenal. And not just for an RY4. It stands on it's own. Far and above any RY4, and most other juices for that matter. It is creamy, and caramely and tastey and delicious. And not super tobaccoy. I love it!

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
One last note on RWhy4... It really is a standalone flavor which, to me, is outstanding! Some people consider it to be a tobacco flavor, but I add NO tobacco flavoring to it.
It is a sweet (but not candylike) flavor that is rich and creamy and has great depth and complexity.

It is one of my top 5 selling flavors and I never get tired of vaping it.. unlike some flavors which I need a break from.
Take a chance and enjoy! I feel you'll be surprised like Boardo was!!

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
I was quite pleasantly surprised. See my review on The Vape Tree for more info...

In fact, I am sad. I just finished a tank of RWhy4. Now I have to fill up with something other than RWhy4 because I want to make RWhy4 last as long as possible!

While I am here... I feel the same why about Pinoy Punch. I have only ever vaped one other juice that got into my head like Pinoy Punch has and that was a Mad Murdock juice. The beauty is... Pinoy is much less expensive per ml AND it is more readily available!!

Glassman... I hope, since i am putting you in the same class as Mad Murdock, you will allow my mentioning him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread