Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
We have to get jay to bring it back cus its an awsome color and it would most likely sell!!! "vape makes happy"

You can buy it from "Powder By The Pound" and send it to Jay with your GLV and he will put it on. From what I understand it was removed because of inconsistency problems, so I guess it's use at own risk. I just got a half pound I'm gonna send in and have my mini's head and end cap done and hope for the best.

It's clear so what's underneath is important to how it turns out. I've seen some pictures where it looks more black.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I'm certainly no expert, but I don't think it needs any special primer. Seems it'll have a brighter appearance if the surface it's on is highly polished. The GLV pic looks like it has sort of a pinkish hue, at least on my monitor. Could be reflecting the hand. On the PBTP website it looks more black. Powder Buy The Pound -Powder Coating Equipment and Supplies I think it may look different depending on the light conditions and whats near it at any given time.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
there's a pic of the super mini in that color in the glvs are like collecting shoes thread:p

Yeah, I saw that pic and that is why I decided on the purple but I would like to see it assembled on a 5v with the alum end cups if possible. I can see it in my mind but I want to drool over a pic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread