Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Ok so I'm not sure if this is the GLV3 but I like the idea and this will be coming. Thanks to our friend Russ we now know that the GLV 5V will handle any ohm atty/ carto you can toss at it. This makes VV and or a voltage switch a non issue IMO. A USB charger/ pass through, is another thing i can cut to keep cost down. The idea came from a guy that works at the shop where we have are parts made. I designed it to be a box mod hybrid. I wanted to see what you guys think.

: The GLV is removable, and is also the lid for the box.
: juice feed is a bottom style
:Holds 10 mill bottle, with room for a couple attys inside the box.
:This design allows me to retro fit older GLV2s .

GLV3-2.jpg

GLV3-1.jpg

Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Actually I am not a box mod fan, but this is an awesome idea. Being able to remove the GLV and use separate from the "box" would just be awesome. I don't own a GLV pv, however you make this and I know I would buy it. Being able to switch between a tube mod and a "box mod" would just make it a got to have item. What would be cool would be to have one for the mini that uses a smaller box w/ 3ml bottle? Not sure about the super mini... But I just found out about the super mini myself, and that looks to be a very good option for a stealth unit!!!

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Very cool looking but I'm not much for bottom feeders...........hey, you want honesty!!!:laugh:

I've been unimpressed by bottom feeders in general and quite frankly, by any mod that isn't a GLV.

I see this an opportunity to vape outside the tube, so to speak: the performance of a 5v GLV with the convenience of a bottom feeder.

Plus, I LOVE the concept of an add-on rather than a replacement. 10ml bottle... Atty storage compartment... Gotta have one. Or two.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Ok so I'm not sure if this is the GLV3 but I like the idea and this will be coming. Thanks to our friend Russ we now know that the GLV 5V will handle any ohm atty/ carto you can toss at it. This makes VV and or a voltage switch a non issue IMO. A USB charger/ pass through, is another thing i can cut to keep cost down. The idea came from a guy that works at the shop where we have are parts made. I designed it to be a box mod hybrid. I wanted to see what you guys think.

: The GLV is removable, and is also the lid for the box.
: Juice feed is a bottom style
:Holds 10 mill bottle, with room for a couple attys inside the box.
:This design allows me to retro fit older GLV2s .

GLV3-2.jpg

GLV3-1.jpg

Niiiice! Will the super mini work?

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I WANT ONE!!!!! OMGosh! I'm going thru withdrawal cause Jay has my Green Monster (glv2 5v) for repairs and he put this up? Jay, you're a genius! Stop teasing us and make one.
I'll be a tester for you. :)
Video review it too.
Yes, I'm begging to have one.
PLEASE?! Pretty please with sugar on top?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
This looks like it could easily be configured into a top feeder also~! How sweet would that be??
I've been unimpressed by bottom feeders in general and quite frankly, by any mod that isn't a GLV.

I see this an opportunity to vape outside the tube, so to speak: the performance of a 5v GLV with the convenience of a bottom feeder.

Plus, I LOVE the concept of an add-on rather than a replacement. 10ml bottle... Atty storage compartment... Gotta have one. Or two.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Very nice "and marketable" idea........ However, its taken away my interest with losing out on VV and ability to work as a passthru.

I enjoy the ability to adjust vv on the fly as either the batteries start depleting (with a resistor device as opposed to a VR), or on the cart/carto/drip juice hit strength level. Have yet to try any "feeder" type myself so can't comment on that.

I'll have to see how this progresses and make a better "personal" call into more of the finalizing stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread