Glycerine to cut nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
That's the basic problem again, is VG a totally different product than just Glycerine - I see both talked about so much on the forum - have been told cutting with Wilcox Glycerine is fine and many do it, but then read about the people cutting with VG and think they must be dealing with 2 different products - was wanting to know the value of using VG rather than Glycerine as far as e-cig tolerance and health, etc. I know I am making this confusing, but I really believe they may be two entirely different products. Thanks for the info and will keep looking until I finally understand the difference or if I am using a totally wrong product.
Darlene

Darlene,

I have been cutting with Wilton Glycerine for four months now. I'm allergic to PG, so I only buy VG nicotine and cut it with Glycerine. Sometimes 50%. Good vapor and an added sweetness. ;)

daniel2828

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Iowa
www.photolink.com
I've kind of a newbie to e-cigs. So the main purpose of cutting with glycerin is to reduce the percentage of nicotine? I'm in no hurry to start a reduction program, but dropping from 24 to 18 to 11 etc., seem like fairly big jumps to me, having smoked for forty years at 2.5 packs per day for the past 5 years. So I'd want to drop down in smaller increments. Apparently, then, that's the purpose of cutting with glycerin? Or are there additional reasons or benefits as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread