• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Going POSTAL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
A vendor rushed to send a couple items that were missed from a large, confusing order and Canada Post just emailed me at around 10 pm that the item was successfully delivered. BUT NOT TO ME. Somebody with initials G A signed for it.

Went to Canada Post website to "contact us". Oh HO!! What a joke, going round and round and round and doing everything but contacting them online.

Gave up on them and put up LARGE sign in apartment entry in case someone else in the building has it.

:grr:

The items are nominal value but they're worth plenty to me. Before I get any more wound up, gonna go sit out on porch and have a soothing vape. It's nearly full moon.

And I'm nearly going postal!! :blink:

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Its not unheard of to have the ''deliver'' notice yet no package (comes later at night or the next day) but having a notice stating somebody signed for it...means the d*****s that delivered it didnt asked for i.d.

Got numerous packages all with the mention ''signature required'' dumped straight into my box too.

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
Feeling your pain ~puff~, My package shows up delivered no sig. required, BUT... it ain't here!

If it doesn't show up tomorrow it'll be time for me to go postal. lol

It's not a "nominal" item by any stretch either.

Playing a "wait and see" game now!

DRATS!:vapor::vapor:

I hope you get your package.

I hope I get mine.

I hope Canada Post knows how truly this s_x. Big time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. LOL

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
I phoned (Crappy) Canada Post.

Got disconnected.

Got "put through to a special agent" ~~ and promptly received busy signal.

Called again, couple more times.

At last, a humanoid. Spoke to me, said contact the sender, have them submit a ticket and "we'll start an investigation".

Groan. How long is this gonna take?? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I just want my stuff. :vapor:

~ puff ~

slojas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Saskatoon
CANADA %$#&*!!! POST

My local carrier has been sick or something because my entire block hasn't received mail Wednesday or Thursday, and due to the long weekend we likely won't get mail this Friday, and of course definitly not Monday.

Some of the worlds highest postal rates
$23+ per hour (ref-glassdoor.com)
Full health/dental/vision
Union
Flexible hours
Never work on a holiday
Insane overtime rates

Just put the letter in the box! how hard is it??.

So hard done by, can only afford last years Lexus and the 300k home

Dogs, bad weather, BEES!, how do they manage I'll never know.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I would kill to be a postal worker! Killer wages, benefits and lots of exercise.....yet they always seem to be going on strike. I am going to go apply tomorrow :D

My wife USED to be a supervisor with CP (She's cured and much better now) and I'm still not over some of the horror stories she's told me of the behind the scenes goings on at the depot! Sort of a daycare meets Mental Hospital scenario.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Hell, I was expecting 3 packages, and according to CP tracking 2 of the packages would be delivered next Tuesday (after the long weekend) and 1 today. Well lo and behold I got home from work and found my mailbox stuffed to capacity with the two packages that should have been delivered next week! The one for today? Still at the PO! They can't even get their "wrong delivery" dates right! sigh...

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
Well, I've settled down a notch. Was soooooo hoping to play with new vape toys on the long weekend, but I'll have to find other things to do. Like clean house. (O God!!) Or watch tv. (Anything good on?) :confused:

Or read the forum... :p

Thanks for reminding me these postal errors happen. Often. Not wise to take it too hard. Or too personal...

Best just to fill up those cartos and vape long and loud til Tuesday!! :vapor: :vapor:

CDNClouds

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Kitchener, Ont
I'll jump on the FAH-Q Canada Post bandwagon, I'm waiting on a package from Health Cabin that was shipped as per Health Cabins website and CP blackberry app on Tuesday July 31st. The only message I've seen and see is ("International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada"). Not a huge order, its only my empty cartomizers, clearomizers, 901 Atty, empty bottle, unflavored PG & VG etc.... So nothing too important, especially with 9 flavourings, 7 new juices and 50/50 24mg unflavored liquid waiting to be touched lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread