Gold V2 cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeldragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Orlando, FL
I just did the one so far and got a little frustrated. I have read so much about Ikanvape products. I have yet to find anything that hits my subjective taste. I would like to stress for other readers that is my personal taste. I guess I will try a few more to see if it just that one. Thank you Vaporologist for your quick reply.

Steeldragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Orlando, FL
well what happened the center hole in the polyfill closed up. I tried to push through it but caught on to the coil. Oh well it happens. The pulled the next one and marched on. I am loving that one. I have been experimenting with the long cone and a 901 cone. It is amazing how much of differences the small things make.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
I got a few with the drip tips from the classifed cuz 5Card recommended them highly to me. I just put one on my Buzz and I am very impressed. It is working better than any 510 I've tried in 4+ months of vaping. I have a few more and hope each of those work like this one. In a word; Fantastic.
I'm sorry you are having a bad experience with it. From what I've learned from those who have consistantly used these for quite some time, I guess I'd have to say what you are experiencing is a quirk, I hope.
Good luck.

Last edited:

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
well what happened the center hole in the polyfill closed up. I tried to push through it but caught on to the coil. Oh well it happens. The pulled the next one and marched on. I am loving that one. I have been experimenting with the long cone and a 901 cone. It is amazing how much of differences the small things make.

I had this happen also. It was the strangest thing! It was almost like the carto imploded on itself. Being new to these cartos and that being the first one I tried, I was rather disappointed due to all the iken hype I've heard. Hopefully, that was just a fluke.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I bought V2's back in January which made me a true believer in them. This last batch that I have gotten have not seemed to be as good as those first one I got. After trying about 6 different ones in the last few days(one with no resistance), what comes to my mind is that these new ones have too much filler in them. I have compared them to my older ones, and the oldr ones look like the have more air space in them.
The draw is alot harder and the carto is getting HOT almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread