• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good e liquid suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
I like Alice in Vapeland https://aliceinvapeland.com/

They are currently closed until Saturday but I like them because of the way they are willing to adjust your e-liquid, if you are willing to wait for a special order, their overall quality of e-liquids, and service. I once ordered a gift of e-liquid, for a friend, from them, and I miss-ordered ordering 0 mg Nic level. I sent them an e-mail and told them I made and error and if they could catch my order in time I'd appreciate it; my order had already shipped! They a sent another bottle to my friend with the correct Nic level and would not accept my payment for it!

I also like the "C" room. If you click on that link and scroll down there is an image of Alice and there is a small red door in it. If you click on the red door you enter the "Caterpillar's Apothecary" and order e-liquids in development. They also like feedback. When you click on a link, if you are ordering, on the page it takes you to is a box where you can make requests like "No PG", less mint, more strawberry or whatever you want ---you just have to wait longer on your order to get an adjusted e-liquid. I love their White Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread