Good Juice / BAD Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrmint

Jan 22, 2010
albuquerque
I'm with some of you. I ordered some juice when I did not recieve it in two weeks I contacted them and they were no help. I then contacted the postal service and was told to have the shipper file a claim. When told the people at Nhaler I still recieved no help. A total of 1 month to recieve the juice. I no longer order from them. I have been ordering from Wordupecig they are timely the juice is clear and clean and parts are reasonable service is great.

Welcome to the club. I too have a juice order in USPS limbo. I placed an order on Feb 22nd. It shipped that day.:thumb:
Then it got lost for 5 days and ended up in N.Y and seems to be lost once again. I did send an email inquiring about the shipment. Got the USPS tracking number and an explanation that it was probably due to weather. Could be but not for 9 days. It's in snail mail hell.

This is not my first order. Just probably my last due to the fact that NHaler does NOTHING for their customers once the order is shipped. At least they could have sent out a 6ml bottle to get me through the wait.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hello Jr
I just got your email and have put a request slip in with the USPS...Unfortunatley we have been inundated with snow and as you are aware shipped your package and order out as soon as we got it...The package looks like it left the airport here on the East Coast on the 27th and is finding its way to you...I will know for sure as soon as they get back to me...Most of the time USPS does a pretty good job getting orders delivered but there are problems on occasion...Im sorry that this happened to your order and will do my best to correct it...
Drew

Hey the snowmagetton has caused all sorts of shipping hell outside of usps.

My midwest and east coast deliveries for work have delayed 5-10 business days instead of the 48-72 business hours of normal.

Blame usps not Drew, My recent usps horror story is usps going all proctoligist on me for a carepackage for a solider. they wanted detail.. umm not thier concern, I said no bombs or drugs, booze or body parts.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Heard on the news that they are thinking of cutting Sat deliveries!!! What are we gonna do? How dare them make us wait another day for our Nhaler packages!

They have been tossing that idea around for quite some time now. I can see how it will save money for the usps, but I think it may make too many people angry.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey the snowmagetton has caused all sorts of shipping hell outside of usps.

My midwest and east coast deliveries for work have delayed 5-10 business days instead of the 48-72 business hours of normal.

Blame usps not Drew, My recent usps horror story is usps going all proctoligist on me for a carepackage for a solider. they wanted detail.. umm not thier concern, I said no bombs or drugs, booze or body parts.

8-oThis is TOO funny!!! LMAO

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
I've actually had some pretty great customer service from Drew and that gang. I had some battery issues and a few Vaping questions after my first order and I ended up on the phone shooting the ..... with Drew for about a half hour.

I get a person on the phone line almost every time I've called and I got my replacement parts faster then I ever expected.

I even got a phone call from one of his employees the other day to let me know that one of the batteries I ordered was out of stock. He offered me a different color battery but I decided to wait for the black one. Nonetheless...to have someone call you rather then email you is really nice.

Nothing is always perfect 100% of the time...if you have an issue, Drew does provide a phone number on his site and he always seems to be on the forums.

If something goes wrong with an order from any online store...I'm pretty sure that sitting back and crying about it isn't going to get you a expedited fix to your situation...you have to be proactive in contacting and following up (aka being annoying).

Just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread