Good Juice / BAD Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjstoner64

Nov 15, 2009
I've ordered twice from NHaler. Both orders were fast. The second order had one mistake, but was made right fast. I even got another free bag, which was my favorite color - RED!

Their juice seems to be priced competitavely, and I shop around a LOT since I'm unemployed at the moment :). If you take into account the quality, its a great deal. I'll be ordering from them again soon.

Keep up the great work guys.

longShot

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Oahu, Hawaii
This wasn't my first order or my last one. I'm loving the xhaler and I'm addicted to the juices so I'm not goin anywhere else for my e-cig needs. Just wanted to bring this to light so it doesn't become a common practice. As a consumer should i accept less? I pretty much order everything online as small as vitamins to an hd tv and they all come packed very well. I had all my items floating around in one of those thin envelopes including 3 other pairs of batteries and no bubble wrap in sight. I don't think anyone has to be reminded how much care should go into these batteries (danger wise/ care wise) let alone a $75 Xhaler. I also think it should say ADAPTER and not TIP just so others who have them don't waste their cash on something they don't need. I don't blame Drew at all just wanted to bring it to his attention. Again, I can't say enough how much I'm loving the Xhaler and the HV juices and i intend to order all my juices and e-cig products from NHALER.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
longshot very cool. have to say you are right in your thinking. glad you sticking around you will be happy here. and maybe address Drew in an email or a pm about how ya feel. Im sure also when Drew reads the thread he will talk to his new help and take care of the problem. Take care and Happy vaping. Enjoy that new Xhaler. put up the stereo, sit back in the chair and vape away. Enjoy

Promise

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Sin City
Thats great to hear Steven. Glad the second order went more like the norm. :)

Ive ordered a lot from nhaler and have always been done right. The one time my order got messed up I got a phone call about an hour after I sent the email from Drew to apologize for the mix up and get me what I needed right away.

You will not be disappointed with any future orders :)

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
I just ordered an Xhaler, charger, extra batteries, and some attys. I paid well over a hundred dollars and all they did was throw all my items loose into an envelope. No padding whatso ever! The Xhaher itself wasn't wrapped or boxed in any way! On top of that, the 510 tip i ordered with the xhaler was nothing more than an 801 to 510 adapter. The product age clearly states that the xhaler comes with 801 and 901 TIPS. The 510 add on says its a 510 TIP. Not ADAPTER. I payed $12 extra for something i already had. He even sells the ADAPTER for $9. I have several of these adapters from another vendor and it cost me $2 a piece. I pmd him and his response was that that was what he paid for for the ADAPTERS and didn't explain why it's described as tips instead of adapters. He also never gave me an explanation about the poor shipping condition. I love their juices but that is some BAD customer service.
I will be sure not to order from that source. Thanks for the info.

Man Drew is a pleasure to work with.

Yes I have my box and xhaler here sitting besides me but life came at me fast and hard the last few months and have to get this thing back to him soonish....

All in all a great dude to work with.. Now that I am kinda clear headed and no screaming dental emergencies I can focus and vape steady.

coolone1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Spring, TX
I'm with some of you. I ordered some juice when I did not recieve it in two weeks I contacted them and they were no help. I then contacted the postal service and was told to have the shipper file a claim. When told the people at Nhaler I still recieved no help. A total of 1 month to recieve the juice. I no longer order from them. I have been ordering from Wordupecig they are timely the juice is clear and clean and parts are reasonable service is great.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I'm with some of you. I ordered some juice when I did not recieve it in two weeks I contacted them and they were no help. I then contacted the postal service and was told to have the shipper file a claim. When told the people at Nhaler I still recieved no help. A total of 1 month to recieve the juice. I no longer order from them. I have been ordering from Wordupecig they are timely the juice is clear and clean and parts are reasonable service is great.

Did you send Drew a PM asking for a tracking number? So, did you eventually get your juice from Nhaler?

Sorry you had a bad experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread