Good Life Vapor Hana Order Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. since 830am (6.5hours) I've gone through 6mls so far and my first battery. Sheesh, I think I need to go to VA (vapors anonymous) and I DIY my liquids to 3mg nic level. Hated getting up that early on a Saturday but volunteered for the MWR Spring Fling on Naval Base San Diego

Last edited:

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Well. since 830am (6.5hours) I've gone through 6mls so far and my first battery. Sheesh, I think I need to go to VA (vapors anonymous) and I DIY my liquids to 3mg nic level. Hated getting up that early on a Saturday but volunteered for the MWR Spring Fling on Naval Base San Diego

I used to live in San Diego :) military life at its best.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

I used to live in San Diego :) military life at its best.

All the on base housing is getting remodeled and upgraded. A couple years back they opened Luxury Apartments on base and they even have a vape kiosk on base now. I'm not in the Navy but I work for an onbase NPO that assists in financial education and assistance. To maintain my anonymity, I can't name my employer as they extremely frown on anything smoking or related to smoking (and as we all know, the uninformed look at vaping like smoking) San Diego IS definitely a Navy town. IMO only Hawaii would beat it for being stationed stateside.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
All the on base housing is getting remodeled and upgraded. A couple years back they opened Luxury Apartments on base and they even have a vape kiosk on base now. I'm not in the Navy but I work for an onbase NPO that assists in financial education and assistance. To maintain my anonymity, I can't name my employer as they extremely frown on anything smoking or related to smoking (and as we all know, the uninformed look at vaping like smoking) San Diego IS definitely a Navy town. IMO only Hawaii would beat it for being stationed stateside.

Its about time they re did those houses. Wonder if the vape kiosk give that good ol military price... Might have to check it out next time I'm in sd

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
Have you heard back from Jeremy yet?

I asked him about noon, "any news from last night?" ya know, because he said 8pm, latest 9pm.

He said he didn't get a chance to talk to Trent..

Its 1:44am the next day and that's still all I've heard. 15 min until vapebash is over. Losing hope

Sent from The Bat Phone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

icebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
KS
You ever feel like you have really bad luck? It seems like everything always happens like this for me haha. Nothin ever goes right I swear

You got a free Hana, so your luck can't be that bad. I would gladly deal with some inconvenience for a free $250 mod. I know it must be a bummer to finally have one in hand and it doesn't work, but I'm sure it will all get taken care of for you soon. :toast:

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
You got a free Hana, so your luck can't be that bad. I would gladly deal with some inconvenience for a free $250 mod. I know it must be a bummer to finally have one in hand and it doesn't work, but I'm sure it will all get taken care of for you soon. :toast:

So Jeremy finally contacted me tonight. Pretty much said.. Contact Hana.

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
you probably bugged him too much and now hes apathetic

best to just contact hana and see what they want to do

or rip it off!

Hana just emailed me and said to tighten the screw. But the sticker is a bit on the screw. Also not to happy about the ding in the battery cover. Was hoping they would just trade me a cover. But w.e.

HumbleTex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Texas
Welp, my V3 Fill from GLV has shipped. TBH though, with all the issues I keep hearing about with Hana's I'm pretty much over wanting one.

A buddy had his 510 connector come loose in less than a month of use and he hasn't been using it much at all since he got a VS and a ZNA 2 weeks ago. Add the random scratches people are reporting, the variations in color between what people are ordering and what they're getting and it's rapidly turning into a big meh for me.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get one with a solid 510 in the blue that I ordered but the way this whole quest for a V3 Full has gone I'm not really holding my breath. No knock at all on GLV, they've been better than you can reasonably expect but in the future I'll think long and hard before I fork out any cash for a Hana.

JimmyLee

ECF Veteran
Well, my tracking info now shows "visible damage" on my package status along with not deliverable as addressed even though I have verified the shipping info is correct. Two conversations with the USPS later and I still can't get an answer as to where exactly the package is..I think SS vape is now running the USPS. Man I wish I could swear here without getting banned :mad:

Gr8MonkE

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
Eastlake, OH, USA
Hana just emailed me and said to tighten the screw. But the sticker is a bit on the screw. Also not to happy about the ding in the battery cover. Was hoping they would just trade me a cover. But w.e.

That stinks! I was hoping Jeremy was going to pull through for you. So, are you going to send it in or try to fix it yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread