Good Life Vapor Hana Order Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8MonkE

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
Eastlake, OH, USA
Well, my tracking info now shows "visible damage" on my package status along with not deliverable as addressed even though I have verified the shipping info is correct. Two conversations with the USPS later and I still can't get an answer as to where exactly the package is..I think SS vape is now running the USPS. Man I wish I could swear here without getting banned :mad:

Sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with the whereabouts of your Hana and the USPS.

Well, just got my shipping confirmation from another vendor that I didnt realize was a no refund pre order and my 2nd hana should be at my house in a couple days. The GF doesn't want it. I feel like a turd if I put it on fleabay, but they still are fetching a handsome price and the clones are dropping in 2 weeks. But im keeping my original polished serial 657 that Im in love with.

Last edited:

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
ape4une8.jpg

Sent from The Bat Phone using Tapatalk

JimmyLee

ECF Veteran
Well I just got off the phone with the postal service for the 5th time and it seems they have found my mod shipment (again), it is being held in a hazardous waste quarantine at the USPS hub in Santa Clarita about three hours drive from my house. Apparently there was some juice put in with my mod and it is leaking through the package, and USPS treats all leaking packages as if they were full of nuclear waste. So, my options are spend a $100 in gas and a whole one of my off days to drive to this place to pick up the package or they will destroy said package (i believe incinerate) along with the Hana mod inside. She did say I could just refuse to pick up the package and make the vendor refund my money or send me another but I really don't think I can do that to GLV as cool as they have been with people, if it was SS vape there would be no question in my mind about what to do, that and I cant see a mod go to waste like that. So I guess i'm going to plan a daytrip to go get this thing the weekend after this coming up one. lol some of the SS vape people might have gotten theirs before I do.

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
Well I just got off the phone with the postal service for the 5th time and it seems they have found my mod shipment (again), it is being held in a hazardous waste quarantine at the USPS hub in Santa Clarita about three hours drive from my house. Apparently there was some juice put in with my mod and it is leaking through the package, and USPS treats all leaking packages as if they were full of nuclear waste. So, my options are spend a $100 in gas and a whole one of my off days to drive to this place to pick up the package or they will destroy said package (i believe incinerate) along with the Hana mod inside. She did say I could just refuse to pick up the package and make the vendor refund my money or send me another but I really don't think I can do that to GLV as cool as they have been with people, if it was SS vape there would be no question in my mind about what to do, that and I cant see a mod go to waste like that. So I guess i'm going to plan a daytrip to go get this thing the weekend after this coming up one. lol some of the SS vape people might have gotten theirs before I do.

U got juice no fairzez

JimmyLee

ECF Veteran
Well, just got my shipping confirmation from another vendor that I didnt realize was a no refund pre order and my 2nd hana should be at my house in a couple days. The GF doesn't want it. I feel like a turd if I put it on fleabay, but they still are fetching a handsome price and the clones are dropping in 2 weeks. But im keeping my original polished serial 657 that Im in love with.

Don't feel like a turd, its not your fault you had to order from several different vendors just to ensure that you maybe get one. Believe me i have had serious thought about flipping mine because right now just the word Hana makes me grind my teeth.

icebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
KS

Man, what a bummer. I think the Hana modz are cursed.

JimmyLee

ECF Veteran
I had one at .8, a dripper at 1.2, and a taifun at 1.4.
Well, thats certainly not the problem. I had read they can be a little finicky when you get down close to the .3 ohm limit but yours look good to go. The one other thing I have read is loose grounds causing problems but once you tear that warranty sticker...

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
Getting check atomizer errors on my device. The Atty doesn't have a short and is indeed making contact. I sent an email to hana about this but haven't received any message back yet. So tempted to rip this thing open

If it is the full size, it can be easily fixed without sending it back or voiding the warranty. Let me know if it's the full size. Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread