Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats pretty crazy! I remember it would get pretty bad in Utah, but the state would never shut down. Its crazy, up here in Vancouver, WA its snows 6 inches and the town acts like its snowmageddon. Everything shuts down, and the drivers wreck because it never snow snows up here. Its like 3 days of light snow that won't stick, but the moment it does... Watch out!

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
Thanks Woodsman!!! Plows still aren't out there, although my better half is out with the tractor (city boy with his new toy) plowing the driveway and there is no room to put the snow-having to take it across the road to the field.

Looks like they are closing some of the main freeways in the cities now too. Biggest issue is the 1/2 ice covering all the roads...and the wind isn't allowing the sand/salt to make any impact. Waiting to see what happens over the next few hours.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Happy Friday! :)

Thank you for the congratulations, LouP, heinz and Woodsman!!! I couldn't be happier!

LouP, I don't know the sex yet but I have another ultrasound coming up in a week and a half that should finally answer the question! Then it's going to be time to start getting serious about baby names... :)

heinz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Woodland Hills, California
You're welcome Anne !!! I can't take it anymore I need my VV forum fix!
I gave in to tapatalk - I'm now officially will bug you guys more
Anne !
The heir to Virgin Vapor has officially (will) arrive(d) (in 6-7 months) :D
Thank you Kitty! I miss you lots - I miss all of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

heinz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Woodland Hills, California
Ps : I have so much to share - I have collected quite a vast of juices - tried a lot - in the world of ecig I have basically travelled to distant lands and now I'm back - I am willing to help anyone ! I build Clapton coils now too lol - 34 g kanthal wrapped /rounded around a single straight 28 g, they call it Clapton because it resembles a guitar string ,
I have tried a couple of e juices that stands out - but to be honest nothing beats an all organic line of Virgin Vapor KCM - I hope you guys are doing well.

I got the best charger an Xtar VP1 - it tells you the voltage of the battery in LCD screen - I also double punch my Boge now and use a Pyrex tank - I also build quad coils - ranging between .20 to .50 ohms running off an mkne and 30a eh imr 18650s

Hopefully I get a chance to get an order in soon - I would like to get my VV taste buds back lol - it's so hard to go and find other juices that compare when Virgin Vapor is your first lol

And we are all gonna have to vape outside by the patio away from the baby lol!
I hope to see a mini white provari for Anne as a baby shower gift ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Good morning, VVers. Ugh, your kittypie has been/still is soooooooo sick. Didn't really feel well all last week, had super swollen legs, but one leg had a huge, angry red "mass", exquisitely painful and tender to the touch. (kitty jr doesn't understand, so I bite my tongue when he rubs up against my leg. :))

I went to doctor Thursday with fever and my stupid deformed looking legs with the giant red spot...he said it looks like cellulitis, but sent me for an ultrasound to rule out DVT (which was negative) and prescribed Keflex, the standard treatment for cellulitis. Thursday afternoon I started getting sick with the "crud" - flu-like symptoms which Dr. Google said can come with the cellulitis territory, especially if one has diabetes. :( I have been so sick! My legs have improved but I still have a less-angry-but-still-large pink mass on my leg, still super painful. Hopefully it will disappear by my follow-up appt on Friday. It's the "crud" coming out of my head and chest, and fever holding me back now...if I'm not appreciably better by tomorrow, I'll ask doc for a super-duper shot of antibiotics.

So, I've missed you all! What do you think of my sob story? Cool, huh? If you would like more graphic details, I shall provide photos for your amusement. :D

Last edited:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Good evening everyone. (((Kitty))) I sure hope you are feeling better. That diabetes can just make everything a little worse. Annette I'm so excited for you and sounds like perhaps the little one is making you tired and perhaps not feeling so well. Hopefully that will all pass soon and one thing I promise is even after the agony of delivery you won't remember any of it after holding that little one in your arms the first time. My DIL is expecting their third and was worried something was wrong since she wasn't terribly ill (the first two were arnery) all is good and I'm going to be thrilled to add the fourth grandchild to our family in August. Our youngest is also getting married in August so it will be a busy month:laugh: This winter has been brutal for all of us and certainly has to end soon...

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Thank you for the encouragement, Iowa Gal! It's been really up and down. I have been having some complications which have been making it a bit tough at times. But I had another ultrasound yesterday and the baby is healthy and doing really well. Every time I see the little one in an ultrasound it makes me so happy I forget about everything else! :)

Congratulations on your fourth grandchild! August is going to be a happy month all around!

erazzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
New Mexico
So glad it is Saturday! In my last semester of college and it is quite stressful during the weekdays. :glare:

Congrats Anette! That must be such an exciting feeling! How far along are you in the pregnancy?

I had a friend that vaped here and there through the end of her pregnancy. Despite that ecigs are safer than cigarettes, I always advised her that it was not a good idea. The nicotine itself can be a teratogen (meaning it can harm the baby). Despite that there were some issues toward the end of her pregnancy, it was not nicotine/ecig related, and baby was fine. It was a good thing that you dumped all your liquids when you found out. =) Always best to be on the safe side! :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Thank you, erazzz! I'm in my sixth month and already as big as a house! When I lie down, I feel like one of those beetles that can't get up when you flip them over, all I can do is wave my arms helplessly in the air, LOL!

TGIF! I see a lot of sleeping in my future! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
Annette, I gained 57 lbs with my baby!!! And I am only 5'1...talk about feeling like a beached whale!! After trying for 10 yrs though I as soooo excited I didn't care at all. (And lost it all within 4-5 months) Sleep is your friend right now, and get all you can before the baby comes.

Not sure if you mentioned this yet or not-are you finding out what your having? Are you sharing if so?

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Hey guys...sorry time just passes too quickly these days. Angie I am like you 5' 1 on a good day and was as round as I was tall with all three of my kids:laugh: Annette sleep now while you can..and on a serious note once that little one gets here you have to make yourself sleep when the baby does as instead of 6-8 hours a night you will get many naps throughout the day/evening. Isn't having the baby kick the most awesome feeling on earth. Now I live for my grandchildren...and let me tell you it doesn't get any better. I've told hubby our beautiful grandchildren are our payment for not drowning any of our kids when they were growing up:laugh: I hate to admit this, but I smoked while pregnant with my kids and around them when they were growing up, everyone around us did, my parents did. I'm so happy that I'm vaping now, don't do it in front of my grandchildren but just sneak into the next room for a toot or two when they are around. I know when I give them snuggles I don't smell like a smoke stack..and that's a good feeling.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Well, so much for catching up on sleep over the weekend, LOL! There was just too much going on trying to manage the switch to our new customer service platform--better luck next weekend, I hope!

Angiebubs, I did find out the sex of the baby but I'm sworn to secrecy! I can't wait to meet my little bundle of joy in person!!!

Iowa Gal, I thought the baby was kicking before but in the last few days it's gone into overdrive! Wow, it's like a boxing match in there! For the first time I can actually see the little jabs showing through my tummy, it's the cutest thing! Baby is starting to really pack on the ounces now and I can see and feel the baby growing bigger and stronger by the week. It's just an amazing experience being pregnant. Much more physically challenging than I anticipated, but oh so wonderful! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread