Good starter kits? Pico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Hello...
So i have a friend who wants to get into vaping and his birthday is coming up.
I'm thinking of getting a pico 75 w for him.
I'm getting the pico mod + melo3 mini + lg hg2 battery for 81 usd.
(Would really like to know of this is a fair deal or not.)
Is that a good deal? or should i buy it from some other seller?

Also if you guys think there are any other good alternatives to the pico in the same price range do let me know.
Thanks!

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
That price is rather high these days. It can be found a lot cheaper. Try using this search engine...Vapecrawler It only searches vape related items. The Pico is a great choice.
The price difference on vapecrawler for diff websites is so much.
How do you know which sellers are legit and which are not?

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Oh yes I've heard that literally from every vaper i know :p
Is there a way to check if the batteries that i have are legit or not?
I'm sure there is information somewhere in the forum. Buying from a reputable site is the best safeguard against buying fakes. I think there is a list somewhere of the sites, but can't seem to find it at the moment.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
The pico is definitely a good choice to start with.

$39.26 Authentic Eleaf iStick Pico Kit w/ MELO III Clearomizer (Brushed Gunmetal) - 4ml / 0.3/0.5ohm / 1-75W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$39.26 on fasttech, they are a reliable site but I must warn you can take two weeks & sometimes longer... It takes about 7 or 8 days for me but I'm inpatient an pay for faster delivery :p 81 dollars is really steep though, you can get duel battery mods for less than that

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I'm sure there is information somewhere in the forum. Buying from a reputable site is the best safeguard against buying fakes. I think there is a list somewhere of the sites, but can't seem to find it at the moment.
The thing is i don't live in the USA so i can't really order these things online. I can mostly buy this stuff from a local seller and i'm new to this so it can be very difficult for me to identify fakes.
Any way i can manually check the batteries myself?

Reactions: Eskie

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
The pico is definitely a good choice to start with.

$39.26 Authentic Eleaf iStick Pico Kit w/ MELO III Clearomizer (Brushed Gunmetal) - 4ml / 0.3/0.5ohm / 1-75W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$39.26 on fasttech, they are a reliable site but I must warn you can take two weeks & sometimes longer... It takes about 7 or 8 days for me but I'm inpatient an pay for faster delivery :p 81 dollars is really steep though, you can get duel battery mods for less than that
Hey thanks for the link.
But I've heard that vape gear gets stuck with customs in my country when ordered from fasttech.
Buying from a local seller is so expensive though. I think i might give fasttech a try.

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I live in the UK & they ship out globally :) I can also tell you they are not fakes on that site.
It would be better if you posted pictures on here cos' you won't know what to look for will you?
Someone on here will help you don't worry, lg h2s are a very popular & probably the best brand along side samsung.
Least your not getting efest, I made that mistake & they don't even charge now. Efest, awt etc... There's lots of re wraps about

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I live in the UK & they ship out globally :) I can also tell you they are not fakes on that site.
It would be better if you posted pictures on here cos' you won't know what to look for will you?
Someone on here will help you don't worry, lg h2s are a very popular & probably the best brand along side samsung.
Least your not getting efest, I made that mistake & they don't even charge now. Efest, awt etc... There's lots of re wraps about
I tried uploading pics of the lg hg2 that i have but the file size is always way too much to be uploaded. :( (1mb is way too less for a clear picture of anything to be uploaded.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread