Good vapor, little flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Aug 10, 2010
Virginia
Hi folks-
Trying today to break in my 510 and getting good vapor, but not getting alot of flavor and my mouth is dry alot. I got the kit with prefilled carts from Cignot, then I went to a store and got some 40 mg tobacco flavor and a Butterscotch and Cinnamon 20ml bottles. The Cinnamon helps get a decent throat hit, but I'm barely tasting it, same w/ the butterscth?? I took a couple of the prefilled carts (marlboro 18mg I think) and smushed the wick in a paper towel and refilled them with flavors a few times, but Its basically the same flavor (not much) with all 3?
I read here that I need to jump up to some custom juice suplliers, but don't know where to begin or if I'm still missing something? Is the best way to try a flavor, dripping direct on to the atty bridge only? Anybody..?

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Give your atty time to break in, but also give your tastebuds time to recover from how ever many years of burning hot smoke you have subjected them to. Finally, you may need to experiment further with juices. Flavors are very subjective and what works for one person does not for another. Small bottles and sample packs are the ticket. Keep trying and you are bound to find something you like.

Also, dry mouth definitely comes with vaping. Drink lots of liquid!

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've found dripping to give the best flavor and TH. Also, you might try one of those $15 USB Passthrough @ 5v. Got mine at Electo-Nic-Stix.com and it is awesome. Wish I could give you more advise, but I'm pretty new at vaping myself. Seems the main thing is to not give up until you've tweaked everything out. Regardless, it still be the snot out for smoking! Good Luck.

PS. I hear the Essence line from Eliquidplanet has great flavor.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
+1 on the drinking water.......LOTS of water. Both the PG and the VG can dehydrate you so you need to drink lots of water. Which is really okay, because your body is going to be getting rid of a lot of toxins in the next few weeks.....you will be going through changes that would occur if you just went cold turkey on cigs. Because actually, you ARE going cold turkey pretty much. You may have a few cigs at first, but I'm betting that very soon you won't even want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread