Got my first IBTanked - Questions about Ikenvape cartos...holes, slots, Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
So, after reading so many people rave on about Carto-tanks and seeing Mr. Baditude's recommendations, as well as others... I ordered an IBTanked (went for the 25mm regular height) and 9 Ikenvapes cartos:
3 - [510Fuzestd] 510 Fusion LR 2.0Ω Punch!

3 - [PLATLRPV2] IKV 510 Platinum Cartomizer LR Punch V2

3 - [PLATLRP] IKV 510 Platinum Cartomizer LR S Series

Went with the Standard size because I had read they provide a warmer vape, and LR's for the same reason.

I have a TON of Liquids and like to switch up a lot, so am Desperately trying to find the Correct tank system for my (apparently) fickle needs: LOTS of FLAVOR & WARMTH - big clouds are nice, but not as important to me as the FLAVOR.

So - Realizing that some experimentation will be required when my cartos arrive... Learning Curve to all things Vape-related... could anyone PLEASE make some recommendations for which Liquids would fare best in which cartos?
Of the 3 types I have coming from Ikenvapes, I believe one has 2 Small Laser-drilled holes, one has 2 Larger Laser-drilled holes, and one has 2 Laser-drilled slots.

I like a lot of the Halo Liquids consistently out of 50+ flavors I've got from many vendors, and their PG/VG ratios are a "secret", so... if anyone can make some suggestions, that'd be great.
I have a Large collection of sweeter/darker Liquids from other vendors at different ratios that I really dig too, and know they'll kill a carto pretty quick (Big fan of Belgian Cocoa/Kringle's Curse mix... tastes like a Peppermint Patty... also some AiV sweeter flavors... MOST of em are pretty sweet/dark, but not all).
I've also got a bunch of Velvet Cloud Vapor 100% VG liquids (that they claim works great in tanks, as they have added a bit of distilled water to their mixes).

Please help with carto recommendations for these particular cartos as they regard to what type liquids would work best in them.
(I have read through ten million threads, seen one type of carto raved about by one person, then slammed by another, raved again, slammed again... Ikenvapes seemed the best starting point from what I saw, but of course, there are those who will not approve of my choice & tell me I "should" get "that". Great. This's what I've got to start with.)

Thanks in advance.

Appreciate yer input!:toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread