Status
Not open for further replies.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Just wanna thank Fred or hooking me up. Thanks bro!
Here it is, this a very sleek well put together box. Being that I don't use regular attys I had to get on the lathe. Used some of my design in there with the idea of the era, it performs amazingly, for a 14500 battery it kicks hard. I have the atty at four wraps of kanthal 32. Enjoy.
2bd95b8b.jpg

ea5ee32d.jpg

bff6107b.jpg

ea1b0c56.jpg

4bab7e19.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/urquidezj/0e5f1b98.mp4
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/urquidezj/af95088d.mp4
What do you guys think?

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Got mine today too!! Silver with black door. I ordered the 1.5 ohm atty's with it from REO, but was disappointed with the flavor not being close to what it was with my 5v box mod & 3 ohm carto's. I put on a 1.7 ohm resurrector carto on it & now i'm very happy with the taste. Maybe one day I'll try some different atty's, although I've never had good luck with them so I may just stick with carto's. Anyway, It's a sweet little mod & I'm glad I bought it.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Thanks! :D I redid my wick because I wasn't getting any flavor. I used Odysseus new 3mm wick. Four wraps on the coil with 32g kanthal. Flavor is much better now, I might have been either too lose around the wick on the other setup or my coils where touching the posts. Question. Do bottom feeders mute flavor? I don't want to be chasing a muted flavor problem if there isn't one with the atty. In my mind it shouldn't because it is just like a fresh drip when i squonk.

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
Thank Ill, unfortunately I don't have the time or money to make these for reo ville, otherwise I would. Been through two bottles already lol. Can someone say grand? Hehe. The era is a very nice design atty, I just like mine simple with straight lines. I will put them both to the test when era arrives. I'm assuming performance will be the same. I do need to make one for rob for sure though.

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
Thank Ill, unfortunately I don't have the time or money to make these for reo ville, otherwise I would. Been through two bottles already lol. Can someone say grand? Hehe. The era is a very nice design atty, I just like mine simple with straight lines. I will put them both to the test when era arrives. I'm assuming performance will be the same. I do need to make one for rob for sure though.

Oh I would have paid upfront :p and I do understand the lack of time, if there was more time i'd get so much more done myself ;) but If you have some pointers and dimension you can give me, I would make a freecad drawing and get a quote from that website that can machine part for a low price, cant find the link here at work but i'll post tonight from home. Coz that atty looks kick ... and since i wont be able to get an ERA... i want to figure a way :D

urquidezj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Tucson AZ
So here is my weekend review. My wife's grandpa passed so we had to leave town quick all I had was my reo mini with my rebuildables four batteries and juice.
First battery life sucks! Lol 14500 not expecting much
Atty was blowing clouds non stop juice was getting delivered as it should. Fired every time no problems whatsoever. Overall a great device and super reliable. I had no backup whatsoever.
So here is the thing my brother has been smoking for a few years( he is 22) he just had a baby girl three months ago and just cannot kick the habit. He has been on me to make him a device but don't think he is serious. He told me today, brother how much do I need to give you to make me one? So being the awesome brother I am, he got my mini with two batts and goby. This was at 10 am today. Talked to him an hour ago and he said its great. Vaping inside not worrying about smelling bad for baby niece loves it so far. Said he has had one cig today but still feels the urge for one. I said to keep at it and he will overcome it.
So as wonderful as my reo journey began, it has now ended hehe. But it's in the fam and it was for all the best. I'm now using a ego twist with a bulli, missin my squonking, but I will be fine, when my new house spending evens out I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread