got vapes spinner problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

old hippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Magnolia,Kentucky
just received 2 new spinners today- am very familiar with ego twists and many other vaping products-but having problems here with the spinners.

Came in the mail today (pink 900 and fat batt purple)---warmed them to room temp-put them on working ego chargers that work on the ego twists etc-- the white light blinked about 10 times at connection- for each--the purple fat batt-went red- then green after about 15 minutes- but when the button is pressed, no light at all-tried the 5 press to turn it on-nothing happens-no light-nothing.
Tried putting it back on charger-white light blinks about 10 times again- red light, then green light-take it off the charger and push button still nothing. tried the 5 press to turn on again-nothing !!!!!
is there a secret on the spinners to get them to fire ??????
I used working carto and my vision mini tanks definately they are working..

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Hay Hippy, how fast are you clicking? 5 clicks are needed to turn it on, in this you are correct... completely normal for a spinner just as the twist. Just a little faster.
It's the speed you have to find once you do it will become natural. Quickly but not too fast, the button will blink letting you know you have turned it on.

old hippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Magnolia,Kentucky
Same problem with the pink spinner-says it is charged- clicked the 5 time thing ans still NO LIGHT on button !!!
Tried faST Clicking-slower clicking- etc. NoTHING.
Am a regular got vapes customer=never had problems before-but am very frustrated at the minute.
Been vaping 2 1/2 years now-so am not a novice.
Arrrggg !!!
loved the joye ego twists, but got vapes had the fat batts- and wanted to try them instead ( wore out my twists after 8 months-LOL )

Hay Hippy, how fast are you clicking? 5 clicks are needed to turn it on, in this you are correct... completely normal for a spinner just as the twist. Just a little faster.
It's the speed you have to find once you do it will become natural. Quickly but not too fast, the button will blink letting you know you have turned it on.

old hippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Magnolia,Kentucky
Thank you-- I can not imagine the two different spinners both being bad- seems like I must be doing something wrong-but I just can't figure out what.
I had not had any problems over the years with different vaping equipment-even make my own replacement heads for the vision mini tanks etc and DYI my own juice etc. Even rewire my mods switches etc.

From everything I have read here the vision is doing as it should. Except for turning on...
My advice would be to put in a ticket with Max He well sort this out for you ..
GotVapes Help Desk Support System

old hippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Magnolia,Kentucky
Hi yiddle !!!!!! frustrated at the minute and came directly to the got vape thread-LOL !! You guys over on my favorite threads ( older folks and the over 55 thread)-just have such LONG threads- and didn't think my patience would hold out long enough right now, to find ouat the answer for my problem quickly-LOL !!!

Hi Hippy....fancy meeting up with ya here ;) Just a thought about the spinners..........cause I don't have one yet.........but this link from the older folks and vaping thread might be of some help I hope

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...98835-older-folks-vaping-829.html#post7928046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread