Gotvapes ALPHA™ - A Bold Frontier...DETAILS update, PLEASE READ, Important Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
I processed all of the ones sent to me directly at start...tomorrow will process ones forwarded to me...sorry folks, I am plain bum tired right now...btw there is a tester product up now...Make sure you use yoru AMEX card for that one, you'll need it...

the reason i asked is because you wrote this....i pm'd you directly.

anyway...ill sit back and wait&see

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Some of you will get messages from me that you are in, some won't (cus I can't answer everyone). Those of you who were kind of iffy I let you know. I'd rather not have a discussion or posts that say "I'm in dude!" LOL- I am gettign some requests we can't accept yet and I hate to turn anyone down and I try to give advice to revisit applying. I don't want anyone feeling excluded if I couldn't put you in right now.

When I get all of the emails updated in teh database (its kind of methodical and a bit slow), I will put up a test product and if you see an add to cart button you are good to go. Now, you won't actually want to put it in the cart unless you want to donate 100,000.00 to the cause :p

Feeling a tad ambitious putting out two hundred units of that, hmmmm?

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
we are only 999.000 dollars away from enough donations so we can start the alpha program.:evil::vapor:

Guys and gals i have been swamped with orders and preparing for the move so bare with me and ill be around the forum soon enough

Wish I could donate, may be out of a job soon. Starting the hunt for a new one tomorrow. LOL

I thought I was in? No add to cart button for me, sad face.

Last edited by a moderator:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The regulars who post here alot, etc...if you aren't seeing a add to cart in that category's test product (after you log in of course) just PM me your addy...read through the link in the OP here which points to my post which has thorough details and guidelines and make sure you can abide by the guidelines...when a sticky is made I will review them in the original post (OP)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread