GotVapes EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE - The VISION ETERNITY Rebuildable Atomier - AVAILABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryo100

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Hamlet, NC
after looking at the pictures a little more and your description of how it feeds in it seems that by putting a tank on it would take all of the one ml out right away and put it in the reservior? thus even if you didnt like the tanks you could just carry a couple of tanks around with you when out and about and just slap a tank on let it fill and take the tank back out and vape away? or am i off base on this one?

You leave the tank in. It comes with 2 top pieces. One accepts the chrome drip tip and is for dripping. The other one is for the tank. I don't have one to try and have never even seen one but I assume the mouth piece is part of the tank.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
This is what an eGo-T/C tank looks like:

ego-t-tank-sysytem.jpg

I do have one small complaint with the Eternity. I replaced the coil tonight, and those little pins are really hard to put on and take off. I think I'd prefer screws, unless there's something I'm missing or I'm doing it wrong.

Last edited:

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
I am going to post this in the 3 threads I have found so far for the vision eternity, so I apologize if you see this in another thread just want to get as many responses as I can.

A little info, I have only been vaping for 3 weeks. So this is my first rebuildable and I do not have a lot of experience to go off of, but wanted to give my impressions.

The eternity just came in the mail. As other posters have said very nicely packaged with an instruction booklet. It also took me several minutes to figure out which parts I would need, and that part "b" is only needed if you are using an ego is my guess to clean the look up. So I attached part "c", the coil head, to my provari. Put a few drops on the coil/wick and it tested at an exact 1.8 ohms. Used the calculator and chose to start with 3.4 volts. Put the rest together and put in 15 drops. Let it soak and fired it up. Great vapor production, flavor seems ok but this may be due to the juice (backwoodsbrew applewood steeped for 12 days.

I've added about another 10 drops, after it soaked in I took the drip tip off and put it upside down and after several seconds only one drop came out which I then turned right side up again, just wanted to see how much and how fast it would leak, not very so may test it again with a juice I don't care for as much another time. I bumped up to 3.6 and it tasted burned so went to 3.5 and leaving it there until I break the coil in more.

The draw is airier then the vision novas, feels cooler so that is different. I want to go higher voltage to see how it goes heat wise and get to about 8 or 9 watts.

After using some of the juice I started to take it apart to see if it would leak if I wanted to see how much juice is left. I only had the coil head and the part D with the point and noticed a drop starting to come out the 510 connector so I stopped taking it apart, will try when I know there is less juice left.

The look is very sleek and the whole atomizer feels very sturdy and well put together. I am interested to see how easy it will be to take off the clips on the posts, as I read another poster had difficulty and someone else suggested wiggling on/off rather then straight pulling/pushing. If you chain vape it will warm up the atomizer since it is metal, which isn't surprising since any aotmizer I have used does this, more just to put it out there.

Questions I have are:
1.) Will there be some kind of clear tank to add to see how much juice is left? Thought I saw it mentioned there may be.
2.) If I disassemble to see how much juice is left will it leak all over (example when I take parts c and d apart?
3.) Do I need to turn on an angel and spin, like the vision novas to keep the wick wet?
4.) I am guessing to switch flavors it is best to clean out like the novas, rinse all out and change coils?
5.) Can this be filled and then carried around or is there a concern of leaking?
6.) Has anyone used cotton as a wick?

As a Joke.) Any way you can engrave Captain Awesome on one and send it to me :), just kidding.

So far I am really happy with it and am looking forward to making my own coil and wick, as well as using longer to see how it pans out.

Edit: Sorry for such a quick edit, but once I figured the juice was getting low I took the chance and took apart the coil head from the spike head (part d) and see that as long as you know it is getting low taking those to apart won't leak unless there was a lot of juice inside sitting there. Then I put it back together added 10 drops, and took a drag once it soaked in. To test the leaking from the top again I took off the drip tip and held upside down for about a minute and again only one drop came out. So not sure if this is something I can put in my pocket or carry case if there is much juice in it.

Last edited:

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
This was my question, but I think people thought I was joking in my last post. ;)

Great info, Jacob!

Thank you. It's an honest question, haha. I think I would carry it some but not if I filled it with 20 plus drops first, I would want to make sure I used most of the juice from the last fill.

I wonder to with the cleaning question how easy it would be to just put in a new juice to vape through if it would take a long time?

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I've only been using it with the tank, but when changing juices, I rinse out the tank and notice a little flavor overlap for a few puffs, but nothing major. I vape it until the tank is empty, though. I imagine the results would be similar if you were dripping, but it might be a good idea to take it apart and wipe down the parts, and perhaps run a cotton swab through the juice well.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
I've only been using it with the tank, but when changing juices, I rinse out the tank and notice a little flavor overlap for a few puffs, but nothing major. I vape it until the tank is empty, though. I imagine the results would be similar if you were dripping, but it might be a good idea to take it apart and wipe down the parts, and perhaps run a cotton swab through the juice well.

By the tank do you mean the part for the ego or the parts for the 510 connection? I think I understand what you mean, rinse everything except for the wick portion and wipe that part out with something to remove excess juice?

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
This was my question, but I think people thought I was joking in my last post. ;)

Great info, Jacob!

I plan on carrying it to work in my pocket with the Type A tank in it, with a small bottle of liquid for refills if needed. I haven't considered the drip setup for work but I would if my tank got wore out or something...just carrying a small bottle and dripping smaller amounts...as I've done that already many times with regular atomizers and the phoenix rebuildable with no big leaks

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
I plan on carrying it to work in my pocket with the Type A tank in it, with a small bottle of liquid for refills if needed. I haven't considered the drip setup for work but I would if my tank got wore out or something...just carrying a small bottle and dripping smaller amounts...as I've done that already many times with regular atomizers and the phoenix rebuildable with no big leaks

I still don't think I understand this thing, unfortunately - how would this work with a tank? I'm just back into vaping after a 2 year hiatus, and have only learned a tiny bit about rebuildable atties.

codysb05

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Richland
I still don't think I understand this thing, unfortunately - how would this work with a tank? I'm just back into vaping after a 2 year hiatus, and have only learned a tiny bit about rebuildable atties.
This works with the Ego-Type A tanks. The ones with the small endcap and the hole in the center for like the ego-c or just plain ole ego. Basically you just fill your plastic tank and push it into the top then vape away. You see the small point on the atomizer kit pictures, that is what goes into the tank and allows the juice to wick down to your coil. Hope this helps.

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
This works with the Ego-Type A tanks. The ones with the small endcap and the hole in the center for like the ego-c or just plain ole ego. Basically you just fill your plastic tank and push it into the top then vape away. You see the small point on the atomizer kit pictures, that is what goes into the tank and allows the juice to wick down to your coil. Hope this helps.

Yes it does, a bit. ;)

Does anyone have a pic of the eternity with a tank attached?

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

thanks for this explanation. I had no idea what it was for.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread