Gotvapes Pump cart review....these things are SICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
This was actually the second video I made, if you check out my youtube page you can see the first. This was after I figured out the absolute BEST way to use these things. And once you figure it out...it's seriously the most satisfying vape that I have had yet! I have been looking for a satisfying tank type vape forever, but they either don't have good flavor, good vapor, have dry spots...etc. This thing is PERFECT if used correctly. Check out my video, and please subscribe. In this order I bought a bunch of new Gotvapes products that I will also be reviewing. So please subscribe to see the upcoming vidoes!

Diablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SW,Virginia
Wow man that's awesome, I gotta try some of these out.

Thanks for the video

Looking on the site, what is the white thing on the bottom, looks like filler or is it just something that opens when you push the button? Also how easy are they to fill and can you fill them multiple times with no problem?

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
fantastic review and excellent tip which we will update and add to the site, it works well. thanks so much and enjoy.\\\

we love the pumpcart

the reason you dont see videos for this or the viision is becuase this time we wanted to let you all do the talking and not us, I have videos and they will come up soon, but nothing is more honest then reviews of you guys.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Since these are so "awesome", why don't they work out of the box like they should? The whole purpose of it is to hit the button to feed the atomizer right? Then why should a person have to draw on it like you have shown? I wouldn't like vaping that way. I want at least one hand free for another PV. However, thanks for the video and glad you like it and that it works for you. I'll save my money until the Chinese get it fixed.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
god i love ecf, you can press the button 3 times and they work, you press and hold for a second, then repress and hold and do that once more, that will drop the juice down, once its prepped it works this way fine as i did vape them dry on video on vapetalk, this obviously makes them work even better, great video and great tip.

initially like we mention on the site you need to press it ten time to get liquid at the tip, once on a atomizer the space is closed off letting the button do it work, just squeezing it doesnt work, you need to squeeze and hold it for a second, do that 3 times, or do what this great video describes.

Trust me hairball, this is alot easier then dripping or putting together one of those metal tank devices together only to need to fidget with them and those are at a much higher price. check them out and see if you like them.

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Thanks Christopherdav1d for the review. These really do work the way you describe with your trick. Easy to do. No hassle for me.
This is my first day with them but so far fantastic vape every time. Just like I dripped but without the hassle. To me this is less work than pumping the bottom feeders sp far/ Will see if they hold up but for now. They are working great.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
great, im so happy your loving them, also the fit is meant to be tight, the first beta which i have here and some posters have fits to perfect but that will get loose with time, so like we had done with the smart cart company we asked this company to make them tighter so they will seem a little harder to insert and remove but after a few in and outs it will start to go in easier, this way they end up exactly where they should be and never becomes loose.

This tip works so well i passed it along to the factory to let them know that should be how they tell people to use them to get the juice flowing so much faster, great review all around.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
god i love ecf, you can press the button 3 times and they work, you press and hold for a second, then repress and hold and do that once more, that will drop the juice down, once its prepped it works this way fine as i did vape them dry on video on vapetalk, this obviously makes them work even better, great video and great tip.

initially like we mention on the site you need to press it ten time to get liquid at the tip, once on a atomizer the space is closed off letting the button do it work, just squeezing it doesnt work, you need to squeeze and hold it for a second, do that 3 times, or do what this great video describes.

Trust me hairball, this is alot easier then dripping or putting together one of those metal tank devices together only to need to fidget with them and those are at a much higher price. check them out and see if you like them.

Yep, sold the tanks I had and got different ones for filler type cartos. I dislike CE2's now.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks for sharign your experiences!

A couple of good points to surmise what you experienced and what badkolo mentioned to get goign with there:

1. The OP's tip: Hold down the PumpCart button while taking a couple of dry-rum draws to juice up everything (which he said works awesoemley for him). The OP suggests that this gives enough prime to last what you would normally get when dripping 3-4 drops or so in a regular dripping routine.
  2. Chris (badkolo) tip: When you do the pumping after the initial ten pumps or so to re-prime the atty, hold the button down a full second, and do that 2-3 times.

Personally I haven't had a chance to test these yet so thatnks for the feedback. Chris will also be posting a video soon.

Also I'll place some of these tips on th e product page along with this video.

Thanks!
Daniel

This was actually the second video I made, if you check out my youtube page you can see the first. This was after I figured out the absolute BEST way to use these things. And once you figure it out...it's seriously the most satisfying vape that I have had yet! I have been looking for a satisfying tank type vape forever, but they either don't have good flavor, good vapor, have dry spots...etc. This thing is PERFECT if used correctly. Check out my video, and please subscribe. In this order I bought a bunch of new Gotvapes products that I will also be reviewing. So please subscribe to see the upcoming vidoes!

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Nothing's gonna be perfect....there's ALWAYS going to be a downside to every mod, cart, cartomizer....etc. Dripping is a pain in the ..., CE2's have no flavor, carts need to be topped off every 5 hits...etc. The key is getting what is the best Vaping experience for you....and these are it for me! I am the type of vapor that can NEVER just bring one juice, one cart, one type of atty out with me. I have to have TEN different kinds in my VAPING MAN PURSE! But yesterday was the first day I think since I started vaping in November that I JUST brought these carts with me....and they vaped PERFECTLY all day!!! Your always gonna have to do SOMETHING, or a way to make EVERYTHING better. But this has definitely been the most SATISFYING EASY way to vape for ME that also keeps all the flavor, TH, etc etc etc.
Since these are so "awesome", why don't they work out of the box like they should? The whole purpose of it is to hit the button to feed the atomizer right? Then why should a person have to draw on it like you have shown? I wouldn't like vaping that way. I want at least one hand free for another PV. However, thanks for the video and glad you like it and that it works for you. I'll save my money until the Chinese get it fixed.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
It sounds like a LOT more then it is. lol, it could be due to my excitement that I OVER explained it and made it sound difficult. But all it really is is taking a dry hit before you activate. That is going to give you enough juice in the atty that it's like a "Dripping session." To me, considering all the options this has been the most satisfying vape for how easy it is. You are dripping without having to drip. IMO this is a HUGE win....and it's funny because it's just a cart!

Also, I vape about 3mls a day, so I left the house with a full cart yesterday and only filled it once....so it was perfect for me
Nice review, but this system (pre draw and tank capacity) looks like a pain if you vape a lot and/or often.

Anyway, mine are on the way, i will try like you did, may be i will change my mind :)

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
Hey...BadK and Danno...

When are you guys gonna get trained PV servants in stock?

I've been scouring the web looking for a hot skantily clad blond to follow me around with a belt load of mods all dripped and ready to go ;) My GF said she'll order one too if ya get a hot guy version.

Oh well...guess something like this will have to do eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread