Govt concerns crack me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Hammonton NJ
Sitting watching the news before I head to work and there was another story about the governments concern over teens going to tobacco after they use ecigs first. After my 1st full year of vaping I one day had a personal issue where my stress lvl shot up and I broke down and bought a pack.. It lasted 4hrs.. I never smoked that much before.. I cant see anynone who uses ecigs and then goes to the real cancer sticks. They dont give you the Nic your body wants after you use ecigs.. Just scare tactics I guess.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
It's FDA propaganda in their war on vaping, in favor of smoking which they are losing money on. They are also losing money on patches and gum as more people opt for vaping and quit smoking that way. This offends Big Tobacco and Big Pharma, who make a lot of money on people continuing to smoke. Then there is the fact that they have lost sales and taxes on over a billion packs of smokes already, and that's serious money, so they have cranked up the FDA with it's deeming regulation and all sorts of lies and propaganda spread throughout the media and online. It's not surprising that many ignorant people buy into the lies since they know nothing about vaping to start with.

For them to claim vaping is a gateway to smoking is ridiculous, since people start vaping to quit smoking, and not the other way around, but then that's what bothers them about it in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread