GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
LOL, a great BIG Mole Party !!!!!!!!!! ( Mole as in Chicken and Mole, just dont know how to add the accent on top of the "e" )

I love Chicken Molæ! But you would need somebody REALLY BIG to handle that mortar and pestle.

Hey I heard that you have been under the weather. Are you doing ok?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
spy66ms.jpg

Beautiful. Where is it?

Hope you're well Spydro, it's been awhile.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Was just another annual milestone reached that was not celebrated, I don't celebrate any holidays anymore, so it was just another day in a sea of endless days that did have a title.

I have moved on to other gear that works far better for me, why I don't stop by here very often anymore. Even so wish you all well.

All for now and back to my crypt in the Land of Sindoyen's...

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Hello to my GP friends. Hope you have all been well.:)
I see a few pages back that Cucco is still struggling with feeling better. Sending out extra extra healing energy to you!
I am still in LOVE with my three spheroids and two piccolos! However, I still have never unwrapped my Paps Lux, nor my heron.
I should....:unsure:

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Hello to my GP friends. Hope you have all been well.:)
I see a few pages back that Cucco is still struggling with feeling better. Sending out extra extra healing energy to you!
I am still in LOVE with my three spheroids and two piccolos! However, I still have never unwrapped my Paps Lux, nor my heron.
I should....:unsure:

I can honestly say that you are really missing out by not trying the Lux and the Heron.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread