Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Battery lengths. I have had the MNKE IMR batteries before and got rid of them. They were so long that the spring was almost completely compressed. Making the safety feature of the spring collapsing in case short impossible.

batterysize.jpg

beezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
The VooDoo Lounge
If you already have an AW IMR 18650 then that would be perfect. Since you'll be using primarily LR atomizers/cartomizers on it. You might as well have the right battery to offer the power that's needed for them. I know it's an obvious response but, just putting it out there.

So you're saying to use the 2600 mAh?

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Nope, it's best to stick with what's recommended:

AW IMR 18650

Honestly, 2600 mAh does not equal more time for you to vape when your using a LR atomizer for instance. This is because a protected battery steadily loses it's voltage as you continue to use it. Which equals decreased performance and in contrast. IMR batteries stay at a consistent voltage until the end (which isn't recommended at all. Should charge it when it cuts down in voltage).

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
The MNKE IMR would also be a great choice and I'm surprised more people arent using these Batts there super !

I have two and rotate them :D

And for the grand I also use AW 2200 mAh button top black protected ones ...... Shhhh don't tell anyone :)
They are shorter than the 2500 or 2900 and don't over compress the spring.

I love them for the Grand .... Still too long for the woodvil though.
RTD has them on their site.

beezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
The VooDoo Lounge
The above post is a clicky. I guess beezer missed it. :ohmy:

I just crossed the Walt Whitman Bridge here in Philly heading to the Poconos from Atlantic City and my reception isn't the best mobile.

It appears the AW IMR is the best battery for everything.

I just got 8 purple 18650 batteries by breaking into an old laptop battery. They work so so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread