Grant's Vanilla Custard, when will it be back in stock??

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Please keep us posted how how they compare.

I almost forgot about this thread because I have been too busy vaping CLS I got in several days ago. Grant's is good but CLS is way better imo. Not because its made in the USA or in stock and cheaper but because its just better.:2c:

SoonerChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Oklahoma
I almost forgot about this thread because I have been too busy vaping CLS I got in several days ago. Grant's is good but CLS is way better imo. Not because its made in the USA or in stock and cheaper but because its just better.:2c:

My CLS and CB will be here on Thursday. I was completely ready to buy 100ml of GVC but it's been out of stock for over a month. If CLS is as good as Grant's I will be buying it by the gallon.

J*Bishop

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2013
Way west of the Mississippi

Just checked out their website. What pg/vg ratio did you order and did you add any flavor shots? Lastly, are you using a carto or atty?

SoonerChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Oklahoma
Just checked out their website. What pg/vg ratio did you order and did you add any flavor shots? Lastly, are you using a carto or atty?

I got the presteeped 50/50, no shots and am vaping it right now in a IBT with a Smok carto. Give me a little time and I'll give you an opinion of it vs. GVC.

First notes however, it's not as a strong flavor as Grant's (my opinion).

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
I got the presteeped 50/50, no shots and am vaping it right now in a IBT with a Smok carto. Give me a little time and I'll give you an opinion of it vs. GVC.

First notes however, it's not as a strong flavor as Grant's (my opinion).
i also ordered the presteeped 10 minutes ago... is being stronger in flavor a good thing? can't it be too cloying if so?

SoonerChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Oklahoma
i also ordered the presteeped 10 minutes ago... is being stronger in flavor a good thing? can't it be too cloying if so?

Just my opinion, so far. I REALLY like GVC. Like I said above, I am ready to order 100ml of GVC if it is ever back in stock.

And just a note about Newport Vapor Room. This morning they posting the following about their GVC shipment.

"Attention all customers,

The Grants Vanilla Custard is currently being held at an FDA checkpoint in Kentucky. We will keep everyone updated via Facebook and Instagram. We will no longer be answering e-mails regarding when Grants will be back in-stock because we are getting so many a day. For anybody who hasn't done so, the best way to be notified when Grants is stock is to sign up for a stock notification here:

- Thanks for your patience, it should be here any day now"

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
Just my opinion, so far. I REALLY like GVC. Like I said above, I am ready to order 100ml of GVC if it is ever back in stock.

And just a note about Newport Vapor Room. This morning they posting the following about their GVC shipment.

"Attention all customers,

The Grants Vanilla Custard is currently being held at an FDA checkpoint in Kentucky. We will keep everyone updated via Facebook and Instagram. We will no longer be answering e-mails regarding when Grants will be back in-stock because we are getting so many a day. For anybody who hasn't done so, the best way to be notified when Grants is stock is to sign up for a stock notification here:

- Thanks for your patience, it should be here any day now"

do they taste almost exactly the same? is there any reason to get GVC if you have CLS?

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Is this only available in 50/50 ???
Only available from Newport Vapor Room?

Wife and I are enjoying a local's Van Custard but if there is better, we're willing to change. I notice this is a bit more expensive than local one as well as more than CLS.

Taylor,
I responded to your question in the other thread as well :)

JP1021

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
I just got 50 ml of Grant's in a trade I did for a high end mod. He basically just threw it in on top. The problem is I only have genesis atty's and I heard it doesn't taste right on the SS mesh. Has anybody been able to successfully vape grant's on a genny?

Yes, after trying pretty much everything I've finally found a setup that will vape grant's with no problem on a genesis. Get yourself a porous ceramic wick and wrap the end in the lightest wrap of sterile cotton. You can't burn it, and it will vape like a champ and not be over-cooked.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I've managed to bag 2 lots of GVC from 2 different vendors. Both are 50/50, but ones a 24mg and the other is an 18mg.

At the moment I'm vaping the 24mg in an X9 Protank type atty with a 1.2 ohm coil (hybrid silica and ekowool wick) on top of a mech mod. The flavour and vapour production are outstanding. But it's got me thinking, would a higher res coil bring out more of the background flavours. So what do you all tend to vape your GVC in ???

Chez

Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Dallas, TX
I've managed to bag 2 lots of GVC from 2 different vendors. Both are 50/50, but ones a 24mg and the other is an 18mg.

At the moment I'm vaping the 24mg in an X9 Protank type atty with a 1.2 ohm coil (hybrid silica and ekowool wick) on top of a mech mod. The flavour and vapour production are outstanding. But it's got me thinking, would a higher res coil bring out more of the background flavours. So what do you all tend to vape your GVC in ???

Care to share where you got it? :)

I really want to try Grant's Vanilla Custard but he seems to be out of stock for a while now.
Anyone know when we might expect some more stock and/or if there is anywhere that has some available??

There was a batch released about a week and a half ago. I happened to see a post on the juice forums here and jumped on it knowing it wouldn't last long. I ordered some but I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread