The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Grant's Vanilla Custard, when will it be back in stock??

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by vincent93, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pesky_human

pesky_human Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2011
    Greeley, CO
  2. ilanstylz

ilanstylz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    SoCal
    Just called Newport Vapor and they only have one bottle left of 0nic and 2mil.......Sucks wish I had seen this thread earlier.....

3. kamm

kamm Full Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Bay Area
    If you guys are itching for a good custard you could try Big Willies Custard. You can find him on Facebook. I've had his stuff. Really really good.

4. lindsayfox

lindsayfox Senior Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 30, 2012
    Newport beach, CA
    Awesome! Glad you could get them before they ran out of stock. I was trying to buy the 6mg bottles but they didn't have any so I settled for the 2, 12, and 18mg.

They will be restocking next week. Can't wait to go back and try more. Did you get to try the Cranch'i by Halcyon Vapors? That's a really good flavor too (sweet cranberry).

5. lindsayfox

Supporting member
    Aug 30, 2012
    Newport beach, CA
    Nice :) It's one of the best Vanilla flavors I've tried.

6. lindsayfox

Supporting member
    Aug 30, 2012
    Newport beach, CA
    Agree, the staff are really friendly and it's a nice atmosphere. Good collection too, considering they've been in business only a few months.

7. Newportlocal

Newportlocal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2013
    Orange County,Calif.
    Hmm I read about someone loving that vape. I haven't tried it. I will definitely go get some Cranch'i from them down in Newport if they have it. That was a great shop. I even went on yelp and gave them a five star review.

8. Newportlocal

Jul 14, 2013
    Orange County,Calif.
    So, I went there tonight and bought two bottles of Halcyon Cranch'i. I definitely have a new favorite daily vape. This stuff is great. Thanks again Lindsay. Still love the Grant's Vanilla Custard,but for me it is too rich to vape for hours straight.

9. J*Bishop

J*Bishop Senior Member ECF Veteran

Do you guys know when Newport Vapor Room will be getting anymore?

10. Newportlocal

Jul 14, 2013
    Orange County,Calif.
    They said sometime this week, and just to keep calling them. They can't predict how long customs will take. I go there a lot. I can let you know when I do.

11. J*Bishop

Awesome. Thank you!

12. Newportlocal

Jul 14, 2013
    Orange County,Calif.
    When I talked to them yesterday they said the shipment had made it to Kentucky. Have no idea why Kentucky on the shipping route, but wanted to give you the update. Shouldn't be long now. I was in there buying peachy mango. A new favorite of mine. Vaping it as I type this. I love the Grants, but it is too rich for me to vape all day. It is however like magic. It tastes exactly like it should.

13. SoonerChris

SoonerChris Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Anyone hear anything on the street lately when Grant will be doing another run? I guess I'm going to have to buy 100ml this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. pokerplayer

pokerplayer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

15. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got 10mls from a swap and it was good. Im waiting for Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket that many say is as good or even better. I can't wait to find out.

16. J*Bishop

Please keep us posted how how they compare.

17. oh u mad

oh u mad Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    cali
    there seriously needs to be an online US vendor that carries this without ridiculous shipping costs

18. J*Bishop

You can always call or drive down Newport Vapor Room if you're in socal. They're about 50 miles from me so I asked if them to mail it. They should be receiving their shipment within the next couple of days.

19. Newportlocal

Jul 14, 2013
    Orange County,Calif.
    The Newport Vapor room has a website going up, but it is still a little glitchy on mobile devices. They have a call in to get it fixed should be running well early next week. I was in there buying juice today.

20. xpl0it

xpl0it Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2013
    Miami, FL
    I love this company just received two 30ml bottles yesterday. Customer service, shipping, packaging, etc. was fantastic. Ohh and not to forgot the piece of chocolate toffee. Mmm soo good :D

Grants Vanilla Custard on the other hand is well just plain. Nothing I would write home to mom about!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.