Grant's Vanilla Custard, when will it be back in stock??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update. I went there and tried it. They still have more zero nicotine. I bought the last two bottles of 18. This stuff tastes yummy! Thanks.......

Awesome! Glad you could get them before they ran out of stock. I was trying to buy the 6mg bottles but they didn't have any so I settled for the 2, 12, and 18mg.

They will be restocking next week. Can't wait to go back and try more. Did you get to try the Cranch'i by Halcyon Vapors? That's a really good flavor too (sweet cranberry).

NVP | Newport Vapor Room | Home
As a side note I have gone to most of the local vape shops around me, and wouldn't return to them. This place I would go to anytime. They were great. In fact I am looking forward to going there again.

Agree, the staff are really friendly and it's a nice atmosphere. Good collection too, considering they've been in business only a few months.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Awesome! Glad you could get them before they ran out of stock. I was trying to buy the 6mg bottles but they didn't have any so I settled for the 2, 12, and 18mg.

They will be restocking next week. Can't wait to go back and try more. Did you get to try the Cranch'i by Halcyon Vapors? That's a really good flavor too (sweet cranberry).

Hmm I read about someone loving that vape. I haven't tried it. I will definitely go get some Cranch'i from them down in Newport if they have it. That was a great shop. I even went on yelp and gave them a five star review.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.

So, I went there tonight and bought two bottles of Halcyon Cranch'i. I definitely have a new favorite daily vape. This stuff is great. Thanks again Lindsay. Still love the Grant's Vanilla Custard,but for me it is too rich to vape for hours straight.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Awesome. Thank you!

When I talked to them yesterday they said the shipment had made it to Kentucky. Have no idea why Kentucky on the shipping route, but wanted to give you the update. Shouldn't be long now. I was in there buying peachy mango. A new favorite of mine. Vaping it as I type this. I love the Grants, but it is too rich for me to vape all day. It is however like magic. It tastes exactly like it should.

Last edited:

J*Bishop

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2013
Way west of the Mississippi
there seriously needs to be an online US vendor that carries this without ridiculous shipping costs

You can always call or drive down Newport Vapor Room if you're in socal. They're about 50 miles from me so I asked if them to mail it. They should be receiving their shipment within the next couple of days.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
there seriously needs to be an online US vendor that carries this without ridiculous shipping costs

The Newport Vapor room has a website going up, but it is still a little glitchy on mobile devices. They have a call in to get it fixed should be running well early next week. I was in there buying juice today.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL

I love this company just received two 30ml bottles yesterday. Customer service, shipping, packaging, etc. was fantastic. Ohh and not to forgot the piece of chocolate toffee. Mmm soo good :D

Grants Vanilla Custard on the other hand is well just plain. Nothing I would write home to mom about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread