Not open for further replies.

eBaron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2011
UK
www.houseofliquid.com
Hi to all,

i have been notify that several people try to contact me using the website and received no response. I can tell you that we are receiving several emails every day and always reply within min on average. It seems that we NEVER receive some of your emails when send through the site.
I can only offer you my sincere apology and kindly ask you to send all your emails to: info@thebestelectriccigarette.com

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
Allthough the Preorder didn't work yesterday night :matrix:
Georgio took my preorder via some Emails and Paypal at "Tue, 4 Oct 2011 23:21:54 +0100 [00:21:54 CEST]!.
THANK YOU! Made me sleep better :laugh:
So I hope to get the lowest Number, and as the 510 Adapter is included I'll :rickroll: it soon on my ProVari!:banana::thumbs:

Sorry what u mean by lowest number? UFS does not have any serial number or is it the new one comes with it??

What 510 adapter u referring to? The UFS-510 adapter is custom made by some guy on Ecf from what I know.

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
Sorry what u mean by lowest number? UFS does not have any serial number or is it the new one comes with it??

What 510 adapter u referring to? The UFS-510 adapter is custom made by some guy on Ecf from what I know.

Well, i thaught every GG product has a serial.
510: i asked per mail:
> 2.) Does the "510 Extension" mean it will fit on my
> ProVari until the GG-VV will be availlable?
> Means it's a 510 Adapter included?

And Georgio answeres YES.

Would be very frustrating to get the UFS and not beeing able to enjoy it!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=48.207531,16.373387
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
Maybe George didnt understand correctly Marst. UFS is made only for GGTS. But a man on ecf made a 510 adapter for it. If you can have this adapter you can use UFS on other mods. If not, you cant use it.

But unlike other shops he offers
"UFS + 510 Extension"
so, together with his reply of "yes" to my explicit question, i presume he adds such an extention which allows to connect the UFS to a ProVari.
As soon as the VVGG is out und my budget recovered from the 110€ I will get one anyhow, but until then......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread