Status
Not open for further replies.

eBaron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2011
UK
www.houseofliquid.com
Well I was only talking about 7ml plastic and 30ml glass for the Halo liquids. I went to there US site and that is the information I got from there. Other sites are totally different. I get my 30ml honey beez juice in plastic bottles.
This is truly premium liquid boyz and girls and a very good price I believe. I firstly tried it from my brother and IMEO, both they were raving about it and they were damm right as its superb in every way.

eBaron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2011
UK
www.houseofliquid.com
Hi to all,

I have received quite a few emails from many confused people about the UFS "missing" the 510 atty extension and plastic mouthpiece. I had the same problem myself when I received them and I had to call IMEO to clarify.

It is not a mistake. The new UFS that you have does not need mouthpiece or 510 atty extension!
When I started the pre-order I had in the description UFS+ 510 extension. However IMEO called and asked me to change it as the 510 extension and mouthpiece are not parts of the new UFS device. Instead an extra metal window is included.

I already have ask IMEO to make a video with instructions. Meanwhile:

Please unscrew and remove the metal part between the top cap and the window (Its simply an extension)
Screw the top cap straight on the window or even better to your steel window, to avoid damage to plastic threads.
Put a normal 510 atty. It comes about 2-3mm on top of the hole of the top cap.
Add any good looking drip tip.
You are ready! It vapes superb. Its shorter and more flexible that the old UFS.
If you want to use longer attys or cartomisers please put back the metal part that works as extension. It works again!

Please let me know:blush:

Kind regards
Georgio

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread