Greek GG seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
Marst, go ahead and get a ggts and be ready for both the vv module and the ufs. :thumbs:

Vv will be an addition module for the existing GGTS?
Will it then be able to boost the 3,7v of the 18650 to 6v like the Provari?
However, my budget for the moment and some time is already fully overstrched with the UFS, so i just do trust Georgios " Yes ".

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=48.207551,16.373225
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
I don't think you are getting a UFS-510 Adapter. You will just receive the 510 Extension for 510 atomizers. You will still need to have a GGTS or email my buddy who makes the UFS-510 adapters to connect to your Provari.

Can you be so kind to pm me his mail please!
I really fould be frustrated geting a not usable UFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
510 extension doesn exist now Marst. You will use the 510 atomizers in small UFS mode. I will contact to George to tell him to remove the description from his site

And he means the 510 extension for atomizers, not a 510 connector
Hi Imeo
The whole UFS doesnt exist now, not only the 510 Extention. I preordered it!

I have "ordered" the ADAPTOR from siarator already, and he'll hopefully will post it tomorrow.
Probably I mixed up "extention" with "adaptor".
Seems I didn't really understand the GG System and syntax propperly jet ;)
Example: The GGTS works with 510 Attys, so does the ProVari. but the UFS doesn't fit on ProVari without siarator's Adapter.
Well I wait and see what the postman will bring and if then I'll understand the GGGP (Great Golden Greek Puzzle :)) when I have part of it in my hands.
(Also the FOG needed some "learning".)
Kind regards
from a puzzled Marst

P.S. George gave this answer (yes) to me per Mail. It's not on the page.
There's just "UFS + 510 Extention"
But I need an ADAPTOR, and not the Extention (or do I need this also?)
P.P.S If I don't need this Adaptor, I'll discount the amount on my coming GGVV order :)
P.P.P.S. What is the "small UFS mode"?

Last edited:

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
I have "ordered" the ADAPTOR from siarator already, and he'll hopefully will post it tomorrow.
I mixed up "extention" with "adaptor".
Seems I didn't really understand the GG System and syntax propperly jet :)
Example: The GGTS works with 510 Attys, so does the ProVari. but the UFS doesn't fit on ProVari without siarator's Adapter.
Well I wait and see what the postman will bring and if then I'll understand the GGGP (Great Golden Greek Puzzle :)) when I have part of it in my hands.
Kind regards
from a puzzled Marst

COngrats, i too have the UFS-510 adapter and its a good to have!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I mixed up "extention" with "adaptor".
Seems I didn't really understand the GG System and syntax propperly jet ;)
Kind regards
from a puzzled Marst

P.S. George gave this answer (yes) to me per Mail. It's not on the page.
There's just "UFS + 510 Extention"
But I need an ADAPTOR, and not the Extention (or do I need this also?)
P.P.S If I don't need this Adaptor, I'll discount the amount on my coming GGVV order :)
P.P.P.S. What is the "small UFS mode"?

1. With the new UFS being what you pre-ordered, you don't need the 510 atty extension. It now comes standard with a cap that replaced the mouthpiece so you can use your driptip of choice that plugs right into the atty as in any other usage.

2. If you are only intending to use the UFS on a GGTS, then you wouldn't need the adapter. The UFS is made to fit directly on the GGTS and not a regular 510 connection on other mods. If you want to use the UFS on anything other than a GGTS, then yes, you will need to adapter you ordered.

3. If you note on the UFS, there are multiple threaded sections to the tank. To run the UFS in "small mode", you simply take out the part that is between the big top cap and the window. That changes the height and capacity of the UFS to 4ml but allows you to use a standard 510 atty. In this mode, you will see the top of the 510 atty level with the opening in the top cap and plug in your drip tip of choice.

Hope this helps a little. :)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
NO!! It did NOT help a little!
It helped a great big lot!!!

Only open question: What Atty do I need in BIG mode? What would be the NONstandard 510 atty?

There are some so called XL atty's which are longer. Most common use is for 510 cartomizers though. Or 901 atty's/808 cartomizers. :) I myself prefer the 901 atty's. It's just personal taste but they are what I am comfortable using.

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
There are some so called XL atty's which are longer. Most common use is for 510 cartomizers though. Or 901 atty's/808 cartomizers. :) I myself prefer the 901 atty's. It's just personal taste but they are what I am comfortable using.
Great! I have several 901's for my FOG in reserve, which I never use up, as they never die, and I like their taste a lot.
But they have a little hole on the side, needed by the FOG. Does that matter for the UFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread