Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Germany
imeo wrote in this thread:

Originally Posted by atavanhalen
everywhere that does not have a seller?
exactly this vanhalen:)

gerakio's shop states:

ATTENTION!!! Please note that we do not hold a distribution licence for GG Products within the following countries:
UK, USA, Australia, Germany, France, Italy and Philippines.

Well this leaves me as a confused vaper in Germany.
Did I miss a german distributor/seller or
why is gerakio not holding a distribution license to sell GGs to german vapers?
I would like having the opportunity to buy from him...

Last edited:

Vaypor_Phi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, Texas
I tired to order some items from here as COV does not have them in stock. When I continued to checkout, it stated that there are no shipping options currently available for my location, and to contact them for further details.

I have contacted the reseller two times now, and the first attempt was almost a week ago with no response. :(

Imeo, can you please let me know how I can order from this reseller site? Thank you.

eBaron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2011
UK
www.houseofliquid.com
I tired to order some items from here as COV does not have them in stock. When I continued to checkout, it stated that there are no shipping options currently available for my location, and to contact them for further details.

I have contacted the reseller two times now, and the first attempt was almost a week ago with no response. :(

Imeo, can you please let me know how I can order from this reseller site? Thank you.
it seems I have a problem with people contacting us through the website as some emails we receive and some not! Am on the case and would be sorted very soon, I promise. The fact is that this is a very new site with plenty of baby teething problems.
for all forum friends try contact me directly on info@thebestelectriccigarette.com or g.gerakio@gmail.com

eBaron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2011
UK
www.houseofliquid.com
GGTS in steel pre-order in our site!!!!
For all my friends that have been asking me and searching for it the last few weeks! IMEO did his magic again!
Its around the corner and coming people.
For those who have not felt yet the superiority of the of the GGTS.....simply go for it as the demand is great and the stock limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread