Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The one more engraving on the side, the different way I used to shine them and the raising cost of steel at +30% made the GGTS a little more expensive eye. GGTS started at 220 euros, it went to 200, then 180 then 140 then 120. I had the ability to do it. But the circumstances demand to increase the price again. I always try to keep the costs down but this time was impossible. I want the best for GGTS and I pay huge amounts to make it just right. :)

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
The one more engraving? What did you add Imeo? Let the secret out :)

I'd like to know as well.. I didn't care for the "to my friend" engraving (no offense)... before I order, I want to know if it's going to be engraved with something I don't like. :)

If it needs to remain secret, can you PM what it is? I won't tell....

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I think it's a great move Imeo. Everyone has a right to their opinion and I understand why you stopped using the TMF (I guess I do :( ) but I'd pay extra to have TMF or by Imeo on my GG stuff. Maybe on a future production run you could make like 10%-20% of them with TMF or something special. That way those of us liking the personal touches would have a chance to get them. ;)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I agree to that Major. Its not too late for that, I send the GGTS for engraving just today. I will send an email to the man with the laser to put "to my friend" at 50 of the GGTS's. :)

From you I know it would be true....:)

I would definitely want one:thumb: -- are you listening Bruce?.:laugh:

Bonehead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Califonia
I agree to that Major. Its not too late for that, I send the GGTS for engraving just today. I will send an email to the man with the laser to put "to my friend" at 50 of the GGTS's. :)

hHHmmm, was responsible for this? I kind of remember brining this up in a thread, in here I helped someone out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread