groin/thigh pain from vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Instead of criticism which is crap I need advice if u can give me advice about vaping than please do I am using 100vg juice and my wattage on vape is 5 and volts is 3.3 am I vaping correctly with these no’s
Hi and welcome,
If you are getting enough nicotine to prevent you from returning to smoking cigarettes, then you are doing it right.
What juice do you vape?
What flavor is the juice?
What device are you using?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
What test was performed by your doctor?

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

D caddy

Feb 4, 2020
Hi and welcome,
If you are getting enough nicotine to prevent you from returning to smoking cigarettes, then you are doing it right.
What juice do you vape?
What flavor is the juice?
What device are you using?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
What test was performed by your doctor?

Cheers
I
Hi thanks for the reply I use 100% vg juice with no nicotine and it’s plain I’m using 1.8 ohms but been told the coil should be about 0.7 ohms for 100%vg juice and I’m using aspire vape

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Were, or are you a smoker? If not, as vaping 0mg, quit and take up an exercise program or knitting as appropriate. Best thing for your body is fresh and clean air. If you are/were a smoker, say so and we’ll try to help. Vaping is a miracle for so many unable to quit the scourge of smoking. However, unlike eating more fruits and vegetables, it is not otherwise something for improving your health.

And, yes, see your doctor about the groin pain. Most likely has nothing to do with vaping.

GL

Reactions: Falconeer

D caddy

Feb 4, 2020
Were, or are you a smoker? If not, as vaping 0mg, quit and take up an exercise program or knitting as appropriate. Best thing for your body is fresh and clean air. If you are/were a smoker, say so and we’ll try to help. Vaping is a miracle for so many unable to quit the scourge of smoking. However, unlike eating more fruits and vegetables, it is not otherwise something for improving your health.

And, yes, see your doctor about the groin pain. Most likely has nothing to do with vaping.

GL
Thanks for the reply and yes I’ve done tests and was a smoker

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ..when I vape by my groin..
    Don't vape by your groin. :)
    ..I am using 100vg juice and my wattage on vape is 5 and volts is 3.3 am I vaping correctly with these no’s
    I can't say whether that's correct or not. Vaping overall is an extremely subjective thing, in that something that's OK for one person isn't as OK for another. I've never used a high ratio VG liquid, in fact my eliquid PG/VG ration is closer to 80/20. Personally, I would use a 1.8 ohm coil (which actually is close to what I regularly use) at around 8/8.5 watts, or closer to 4 volts. Please note though that I'm not saying you should be using these higher watt/voltage values, but I would suggest you try a bit higher of wattage/voltage and see if that makes any difference. Good luck.

Reactions: Don29palms

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Groin pain from vaping? Let me guess: Your setup looks something like this, and you put it in your lap when not vaping.
    upload_2020-2-4_9-1-45.png

Oh, wait - sorry, I misread. You said: "I am getting a dull pain when I vape by my groin..."
    Don't vape by your groin. Vape by your ankle. Problem solved.

• Love
    Reactions: Falconeer

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    Hi I am using 100% plain vg juice my filters are 1.8ohm I am getting a dull pain when I vape by my groin I love to vape is there anyone here who can try and help me I’ve been vapeing for 1 year or do I need to have a lower filter like 0.6 ohms as I have need reading that 1.8ohms is to high for 100% vg juice please help thanks

If it hurts, don't do it. Seems rather simple to me.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Groin pain from vaping? Let me guess: Your setup looks something like this, and you put it in your lap when not vaping.
    View attachment 867685

Oh, wait - sorry, I misread. You said: "I am getting a dull pain when I vape by my groin..."
    Don't vape by your groin. Vape by your ankle. Problem solved.

Vaping at 5-6W, that 10-cell mod should last about a year before a battery change is needed. :lol:

• Agree
    Reactions: Coyote628

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    We’d like to help if possible. But please understand, most of us have been on the forum for years. We’ve heard it all. Every possible side effect that could be vape related. And many that can not. And this one, I can’t see any way it could be related. Unless you put a mech in your pocket and had an accident.

If your doc did not figure this out, please get a second opinion. And a third, if need be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread