Guaranty one of the first 5 GG Transformers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hello Sir,

I am new here and I would really like to buy something that will help me quit smoking. I have a Joy 510 and it is not what I thought it would be. I need something I can pick up and vape for about 6-9 min and get my fix. I can't be fumbling around all the time filling carts. I am going through withdrawls and don't have the patients to look up answers to your quiz. Please just tell me where I can order a GG with the auto feed system, or at least get on a list to buy one.

Thanks Robert

Hi Robert,
The 901 atom does produce heat as well as strength. If your looking for that quick fix and not taking your time, this is the way to go. 2-3 drops on the atom will give you 5-8 solid puffs of strength. :) Hope this helps you some:)
come on guys we are all off tiopic again

lets go to either funniest or my new one

there are customers here wjo need help:thumb:

Hahah I was wondering what just happened!

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Oh my, I can't believe I've won this... :) thank you - thank you.. There is a Greek God..:rolleyes:

As for how I guessed I got the info from someone posting they had the same birthday as you ...

Enjoy Vaughanie!
cheers.gif

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Oh my, I can't believe I've won this... :) thank you - thank you.. There is a Greek God..:rolleyes:

As for how I guessed I got the info from someone posting they had the same birthday as you ...

Who is this guy? He double cross me!!!!

Congrats Vaug!!! You are a f...ing ........ One guess and hit the mark:thumb:

You have already one GG. Do you want this one to buy it at this special price or you want to let a friend of you to take the chance?

Last edited:

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
Who is this guy? He double cross me!!!!

Congrats Vaug!!! You are a f...ing ........ One guess and hit the mark:thumb:

You have already one GG. Do you want this one to buy it at this special price or you want to let a friend of you to take the chance?

I would like to take it please Sakis - review it etc and then consider what I might do with my GG Grant over a friend I know who I perhaps have to work on now I know there's another GG coming.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I would like to take it please Sakis - review it etc and then consider what I might do with my GG Grant over a friend I know who I perhaps have to work on now I know there's another GG coming.

Ok Vaug, whatever you want. Its yours either, you win the smallest competition ever!!! with rejoice happened the same. She won in 3' xa xa

kopaunum

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2009
socal
To the lucky few that won, have u been able to tell Tim/Imeo about shipping an adapter along with your transformer? I kinda don't wanna pay for double shipping. I have a bunch of 801 attys but it seems I have to wait for that adapter to be in stock again before I can smoke this thing! I'm temted to go with the 510 adapter(which are available now!) but figured I have a bunch of the 801's I might as well start off with what I have and save my pennies for the 510 goodies later. Anyone have luck with Tim on this problem? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread