Guaranty one of the first 5 GG Transformers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopaunum

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2009
socal
has any of the lucky 5 have any updates on when the GGT will be sent to us? I assume everyone paid as fast as possible once Tim sent the invoice. Last email from tim states that it should get to me by next week. Can anyone confirm this? Tim, IMeo?

Im just worried with all that is going on, my GGT is sittin somewhere in the corner just beggin to be shipped but isn't!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
has any of the lucky 5 have any updates on when the GGT will be sent to us? I assume everyone paid as fast as possible once Tim sent the invoice. Last email from tim states that it should get to me by next week. Can anyone confirm this? Tim, IMeo?

Im just worried with all that is going on, my GGT is sittin somewhere in the corner just beggin to be shipped but isn't!

I send them today kopa!!!!!!!

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
As one of the winners,Have to say that the brass caps on the Trans is plain beautiful. I just now placed them on Trans and my my love it. I am so thankful to get them and gg has my name engraved on it. This is the most beautiful e-cig ever. I cannot stop looking at it. The vapor is great and all the different batteries that can be used. Have to say that the wait was worth it.

Everone that is waiting for a GG trans you will be very happy. Look out Iken you will be very busy and Imeo.:D

Thanks Imeo for the contest and making the Transformer. I feel so happy now.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
As one of the winners,Have to say that the brass caps on the Trans is plain beautiful. I just now placed them on Trans and my my love it. I am so thankful to get them and gg has my name engraved on it. This is the most beautiful e-cig ever. I cannot stop looking at it. The vapor is great and all the different batteries that can be used. Have to say that the wait was worth it.

Everone that is waiting for a GG trans you will be very happy. Look out Iken you will be very busy and Imeo.:D

Thanks rejoice, you are so sweet :)

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009

I can 2nd this as a GG winner:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread