Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you guys for your nice words, Ripple thanks a lot mate, I always want to give fun to my friends.

Sierra!! What a bad luck. When you first said the name, mwa got crazy with you. "This chick found it" was his first words. But then we read our rules and we deside that you didnt spell the whole name correctly. To me you are the winner sweety.:)

salt, one guess like Sierra and you found it? I am impressed, very nice buddy. Good vaping mate:)

Thanks Michelle, we are a good team my dear.:)

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I will announce to everyone our first Who's Who WINNER it is = ImYourSalt with the winning answer George Herman Ruth Jr " Babe Ruth " Congrats ImYourSalt for the WIN please PM Imeo with you Mailing Info so he can get you your prize.

No freakin' way! im uber stoked! σας ευχαριστώ!

First i thought it was the guy who played Babe Ruth in 'The Sandlot'. but i figured more likely to be the man himself.
again, Thank You!

Salt,
VAPE ON!

Sorry Sierra....

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
No masking in the contest rules what so ever and they couldn't be anymore fair then they are and will stay the same. suppliers are exempt anyways HopeFuLLL.

Salt nice victory my friend you will have to post some pics of your Trophy GGTS when you get it from Imeo so we all can see it

No masking in the contest rules what so ever and they couldn't be anymore fair then they are and will stay the same. suppliers are exempt anyways HopeFuLLL.

Salt nice victory my friend you will have to post some pics of your Trophy GGTS when you get it from Imeo so we all can see it

competition needs to be fair for All, not just US. Maybe Imeo should pick the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread