GG contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I will say this one more time only for the very few who think I am unfair or the contest was unfair or who question my integrity. This was the First of many Who's Who Contest that was to be run on a monthly basis that I worked on with Imeo's full approval and backing as well as the picture not only being approved by Imeo but altered by him as well to make this more then fair. I am not allowed to win the contest and neither where any GG suppliers to win or even make guesses as per the original rules. The GG Who's Who Contest is for the Forum members from all over the world to compete in who would like to become a member of the GG family by having the once in a lifetime chance of Winning & receiving a specialty built GG product by Imeo. I have many Pictures of famous people from all over the world that will be used for this contest, this includes all countries in the world not only the United states as well as all races & religions of people from around the world these famous people arrive from. This contest is and was run fair and always will be. Imeo and I will work up a new picture each month as we agreed to in the beginning and no one else will know who it is but for Imeo and I. For anyone who thinks I'm unfair you are welcome to your opinions but your grossly wrong and it is awfully insulting for me to hear this by only a very few, as I am known for my kindness, fairness, and would offer my help to anyone, anyway, as always that needed or asked for it. To conclude here, I want to say thank you to all of you that made the nice comments to me ( Michelle from Vaporkings, Rippleinstillwater, Yiurgo, SeaBrook, Mist of Joy, and Sierra) and many others that where so generous to make such nice comments and that also thanked me by PM for coming up with this fun GG Who's Who contest along with Imeo.

Keep your eye's open for the next Who's Who GG Contest beginning in October !!! As I will personally be donating the next GG prize myself as an act of kindness to make another forum member become part of the GG family..!!!

Thanks for playing and being a part of the GG Who's Who everybody.!!!

MWA102464

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Thank you everyone for all your kind words! I am very grateful indeed.

I will also be more than happy to show it off.
To tell you the truth, when I first saw the GG (a year ago?), I was blown away! But I figured it was out of my price range, and put in the the same category as my ferrari enzo, and my own private island. fun to dream about, but never actually thought I'd have one of my own! When I found out i was the contest winner, I had a grin from ear-to-ear!

you shoulda seen me! my eyes were brighter than a kid in a candy store!

mwa102464, we are not having a go at you. But just understand Babe Ruth could rise from the grave and have coffee with non Americans and although a lot would know his name it would be a minute fraction that would recognize him. I certainly wouldn't.

But now we know new pictures from other areas will follow so all good. Don't take this to heart, we appreciate your efforts.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
mwa102464, we are not having a go at you. But just understand Babe Ruth could rise from the grave and have coffee with non Americans and although a lot would know his name it would be a minute fraction that would recognize him. I certainly wouldn't.

But now we know new pictures from other areas will follow so all good. Don't take this to heart, we appreciate your efforts.

The problem is is that most Americans wouldn't know someone from another country from a hole in the ground, you know we're relatively obtuse to the rest of the world. And I'm sorry, the Babe was an american sports icon, it was a great choice that we all have seen in our history books at least. Unfortunately, you can't have a contest for every culture and age group and mwa did a great job with the selection and I think you're complaints are unwarranted. Not every choice can be an actor from the last 20 years which seems to be all some people know, a pop culture society indeed. Just my :2c:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Wth I don't get it. Your complaining because someone gave you a chance to win something for free!?
Ok I knew who Babe Ruth was and I didn't get it. IMO if you don't like the contest then don't enter.
Btw most American kids don't know who the vice president is.
I think it was darn nice of them to run this contest and I think it couldn't have been won by a nicer guy.
So again thanks for the contest and congrats to I'm your salt. I hope you enjoy it.

The problem is is that most Americans wouldn't know someone from another country from a hole in the ground, you know we're relatively obtuse to the rest of the world.

That should not be an issue for the rest of us though should it? Competition needs to be fair for all. Ok of course some pictures will favor certain countries but a balance will be sort.

And I'm sorry, the Babe was an american sports icon, it was a great choice that we all have seen in our history books at least.

Yep, your history books, not ours.

Unfortunately, you can't have a contest for every culture and age group and mwa did a great job with the selection and I think you're complaints are unwarranted.

Yes a balance needs to be sorted and as started that balance has now been declared. I'm not complaining mate, just finding a balance and other non USA people have agreed with me.

Not every choice can be an actor from the last 20 years which seems to be all some people know, a pop culture society indeed. Just my

Yeah, far better to pick a guy who died 50 years ago whom 99.999% of the rest of the world could not pick from a line up...hmmm

I can not enter these competitions, I am simply stating the obvious. Anyway, I raised a question, it has been answered so end of that topic please. Please PM me if you would like to continue this conversation but leave it out of this thread.

Last edited:

IMWylde

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
USA
That should not be an issue for the rest of us though should it? Competition needs to be fair for all. Ok of course some pictures will favor certain countries but a balance will be sort.

Yep, your history books, not ours.

Yes a balance needs to be sorted and as started that balance has now been declared. I'm not complaining mate, just finding a balance and other non USA people have agreed with me.

Yeah, far better to pick a guy who died 50 years ago whom 99.999% of the rest of the world could not pick from a line up...hmmm

I can not enter these competitions, I am simply stating the obvious. Anyway, I raised a question, it has been answered so end of that topic please. Please PM me if you would like to continue this conversation but leave it out of this thread.

So this guys a distributer? Good luck with that while hes busy submarining your contests. What a tool.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I think it was darn nice of them to run this contest and I think it couldn't have been won by a nicer guy.
So again thanks for the contest and congrats to I'm your salt. I hope you enjoy it.

Why, thank you. And I agree! I was excited just to play.

it good timing too. 1 of my eGo batt's won't fire, the other has a finicky switch.
luck of the draw hugh?

so what kind of batteries will i need to power this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread