Gum pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgumpain

Jan 5, 2020
To anyone experiencing gum/tooth pain. I take rides and vape constantly for about two hours when I do. Usually by the time I’m done but more often about 30-60 minutes later; I have incredible pain as though my mouth is one large infected cavity and sometimes reaching up into my face a little. I don’t know what it is, but I’ve never had this and only have this with vaping. I am giving it up. I’m suspecting the oils are soaking into my gums/being absorbed?? And effecting the nerves.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
To anyone experiencing gum/tooth pain. I take rides and vape constantly for about two hours when I do. Usually by the time I’m done but more often about 30-60 minutes later; I have incredible pain as though my mouth is one large infected cavity and sometimes reaching up into my face a little. I don’t know what it is, but I’ve never had this and only have this with vaping. I am giving it up. I’m suspecting the oils are soaking into my gums/being absorbed?? And effecting the nerves.
LOL!!!
What you are suspecting is completely inaccurate, false and quite honestly, ridiculous.
What mg juice do you vape at?
What wattage?
How long have you been vaping?
How long were you a smoker?
When was the last time you went to a dentist?

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
No oils are involved in Nic vaping.

Now, you could be sensitive to PG or VG, but you only stated vaping, not what and how you vape, other than "2 hours".

If it's PG, you better not be using mouthwash, or maybe even most toothpastes. PG in those too.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
If it hurts, see a doctor.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Be safe

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My best GUESS would be a pg sensitivity. Keep in mind that is a total GUESS though. Unless you have terrible cavities in your mouth or something.

Did you use to smoke tobacco? If so you may have receding gums or some other horrible condition that smoking caused, but painlessly.

I would go to the endodontist for a full evaluation of your mouth and gums, and then go from there.

I have dentures and regularly vape without my dentures in, usually in the morning. My gums are fine-- but they are also extremely healthy.

Anna

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I think it is something different. When the wife and I started vaping we thought maybe every little sniffle or pain was possibly due to vaping. Over time and feeling better because of vaping and not smoking anymore we figured out none of it was vape related. CHEERS!

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
I think it is something different. When the wife and I started vaping we thought maybe every little sniffle or pain was possibly due to vaping. Over time and feeling better because of vaping and not smoking anymore we figured out none of it was vape related. CHEERS!

funny that sounded like luckily, we just had other health problems LOL.
hope youre both fine

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I attributed every horrible thing that happened to me to smoking detox and it was indeed awful.

I didn't do much coughing. I am not quite sure why. I mean, I was waiting for the gigantic chunks of tar, but no. I guess that did not happen while pregnant, either.

IDK if it's a good or bad sign the tar thing. But, well, cancer does NOT run in our family. Alzheimer's and heart attacks, but not cancer.

I think I will keep vaping nicotine, thanks. LOL.

Anna (No Fan of the big A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread