Gum pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was being somewhat sarcastic about sympathy for the guy.

OMG dude (completely NON related to vaping either) I had this massive GUM infection that like, no one could diagnose when I got up to Douglas. Drilling out more "infected" bone, fifty rounds of abx, the whole bit. IT SUCKED. They sent me to some SUPER elderly denture dental implant guy who was there 2 days a week and he informed me I had a GUM infection.

I was pretty pissy after all the infected bone. His remedy was simple. My lower gum had gotten all puny and weak, and I had to stab around my lower gum with a toothpick dipped in bleach. It needed to bleed. The idea was, it would toughen up my gum, which would prevent infection. I also brush my implants 2x day with STRAIGHT concentrated bleach and to waterpik with a bleach solution.

IT WORKED. I have never had to see an endodontist again, (don't bleach at home folks, I don't got not teeth to stain) WELL MAYBE THIS GUY SHOULD TRY IT.

I no longer need more than a cursory cleaning per year and my oral hygiene costs have gone WAY down.

I MEAN the whole side of my face swelled up. Sheesh.

I feel sorry only for my parents for spending all that orthodontistry on me as a child. Although I would have never gotten laid without it. LOL.

Teeth ,gums, that guy should get hisself to a dentist and not moan. But I have a tiny tea spoon full of sympathy for like ALL tooth issues, even teething. Those poor little infants.

BUT I WIN AT TOOTH PROBLEMS let me make that abundantly clear and also like, I blamed NONE of it on vaping.

Anna

I kind of like the taste of bleach now. I mean, not enough to DRINK it. Yet. Might be a pleasant way for me to go, sort of like a fine wine.

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
To answer my own point about this being OBVIOUS anti-vaping spam.... as I expected the OP has not logged in since posting, as is usual in such situations. eg Mr plastic gums and many others 8)

Thread was not deleted after I reported ofc ....

michaelgumpain
New Member, Male

michaelgumpain was last seen:

Sunday at 7:28 AM

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
You gotta wonder who/what is behind these drive-by, one-hit-wonder, health-related posts.

Could it be TFK and/or the FDA hires people to post these threads?

ofc they do, it's common in any kind of lobbying, campaign situation. You'll find plenty of companies and black-hat folk who will take your money to do anything,

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I Vaped immediately after I had a massive Dental operation and nothing bad happened in fact my dentist commented on how amazingly quickly my mouth healed compared to the average person and that I really must have been taking great care of the site... so I can't help you all I can say is if I was doing something and every time I did it I was having adverse effects I would probably not do it anymore or at least not do it in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread