Haku RDAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
For those who might wonder, I ended up buying both, and the Duet does indeed have somewhat more airflow. It's still restricted, but not as tight as the Venna. Personally I prefer the draw on the Venna, but both are really nice atomizers. I'm going to try some chunkier coils in the Duet, I think it can handle them. Neither have gotten hot on me so far, but I'm not running the beefiest coils, just 2x27/42 and 3x26/38.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
For those who might wonder, I ended up buying both, and the Duet does indeed have somewhat more airflow. It's still restricted, but not as tight as the Venna. Personally I prefer the draw on the Venna, but both are really nice atomizers. I'm going to try some chunkier coils in the Duet, I think it can handle them. Neither have gotten hot on me so far, but I'm not running the beefiest coils, just 2x27/42 and 3x26/38.
Thanks for the comparison - it supports my decision to NOT have gotten a Venna, as I need a bit more airflow. I do have the Duet, and like it, but actually prefer the airflow of the old-school Haku Cruisers and Phenoms!

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Thanks for the comparison - it supports my decision to NOT have gotten a Venna, as I need a bit more airflow. I do have the Duet, and like it, but actually prefer the airflow of the old-school Haku Cruisers and Phenoms!

The Phenom is probably next on my list, that or the Airlab RM. The Venna is really lovely, but it does have a quite restricted draw. It's about as restricted as I'm comfortable with. Some have said that if you close the bigger hole on the Duet you get close to the Venna, but I've not yet tried that.

Reactions: Train2

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Just a final thought here, comparing how restricted they are to the Citadel, I'd rank them Citadel > Duet > Venna IMO the difference between the Citadel and the Duet is smaller than the one between the Duet and the Venna.

Feel free to ask questions, I have a bunch of other single coilers I can compare them to. In conclusion I'll say both are worth getting, they're fantastic RDAs. Both are great for squonking, neither has leaked on me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread