Large single coil rda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N_vj5497

May 19, 2017
Im looking for am rda thats built for only one large coil, is a flavor-chaser and has a large diameter like 26mm+. I know its like finding a unicorn, but theres gotta be something. love the Deathtrap rda, but its so expensive. Also, the deck could be chunkier to take up more space. If anyone has any ideas, orr can point me towards a used/cloned DeathTrap rda thatd be great!

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon

N_vj5497

May 19, 2017
It offers larger coil capacity, and larger juice well. My Aegis fits 30mm atomizers flush, which is the main reason i want one, but i hate dual coils. Also better for pictures lol..
However, finding one that has enough deck, and isnt to airy has been tough. As i said, the Death Trap would be awesome if the deck was more prominent and beefier. However ive never tried one so i cant say its not perfect how it is..
I recently ordered an Oumier VLS that can be run single coil, and is geared towrds flavor. I thought it was 25mm, but that turned out to be a typo by FT :( oh well, i wanted it anyways

Reactions: stols001

N_vj5497

May 19, 2017
My aegis fits 30mm attys flush
They offer larger coil capacity and larger juice wells
They are easier to focus on for pictures
However find one thats not too airy and is good for flavor is impossible. I hate dual coil so thats out..
Ive never tried the Death Trap, but it seems to fit everything im looking for, except the price tag $$$

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
It offers larger coil capacity, and larger juice well. My Aegis fits 30mm atomizers flush, which is the main reason i want one, but i hate dual coils. Also better for pictures lol..
However, finding one that has enough deck, and isnt to airy has been tough. As i said, the Death Trap would be awesome if the deck was more prominent and beefier. However ive never tried one so i cant say its not perfect how it is..
I recently ordered an Oumier VLS that can be run single coil, and is geared towrds flavor. I thought it was 25mm, but that turned out to be a typo by FT :( oh well, i wanted it anyways
OK, I see what you are wanting it for. That is basically the same idea I had when I bought my 30mm VCST (except the single coil thing). I used it to fill out the mods that support a 30, and to make it look nicer.

If you end up with one I would be very interested in hearing about the performance of it vs a 22mm single coil atty, it may be something I would like for some specific things similar to what your doing as long as it works well. I'm a function over form guy, but it is really nice when you can get both in one package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread