Halfling Tank from IBTanked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I am having a really hard time keeping the hafling cartomizer primed in the IBTanked tank. I'm on my third cartomizer. I've tried everything. It doesn't seem to have enough of a vacuum. I don't see the bubbles I normally see when doing primer puffs with my other IBTanks that are standard and x-long. Is there a trick to using these?

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
I am having a really hard time keeping the hafling cartomizer primed in the IBTanked tank. I'm on my third cartomizer. I've tried everything. It doesn't seem to have enough of a vacuum. I don't see the bubbles I normally see when doing primer puffs with my other IBTanks that are standard and x-long. Is there a trick to using these?

I have not used the halflings yet but I do notice with some of my high VG juices that I run into the same problems. Whats your vaping style and what kind of juice are you using? I know that OCD sir and the crew were going to spend a few extra days down in DC so I'm not sure if he's been checking the forum. I do know that he uses a halfling with one of his ADV at 7Watts/3.2Ohms. Maybe someone will come along before he gets back to give their insights. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
My halfling is a 22mm with a 2.0 ohm single coil 2 hole punch smoktech carto. I use it at 4v. I do fully saturate it using a 50/50 mix. Could it be that it's just a bad batch of cartos or maybe I need a new (or to exchange) internal o-ring on the tank. I'm kinda lost since I've never had this problem with my other sized IBTanks. I appreciate ya'lls help and input alot.

Ps. Vaping style: I am a moderate to heavy vaper. Deep slow draws. Tried this cartotank on a Provari, Vamo 2 and now on an eGo V v2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread