The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need Help Buying an IBTanked Plz!

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by Bworms1980, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bworms1980

Bworms1980 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 10, 2012
    orlando
    I finally decided to get an Ibtanked after my previous tank started breaking down the black plastic into my clear ejuice. However, as I'm trying to pick one out, it asks me to choose cartomizers and I'm not sure what to pick. I'm looking to get a 22mm XL tube for my itaste MVP2. However, they only seem to have:

Smok 1.7 ohm XL - No holes or flange
    Smok 2.0 ohm and 3.2 ohm Single Coil 2 Hole HalfLing
    Smok 3.2 ohm Single Coil 2 Hole Standard

I'm not sure what to get or do. I'm used to 1.5 ohm cartos simply because I used ego type vv batteries for years. I don't understand the ohms/volts/amps and really not sure what to order, please help.

2. New2vaps

New2vaps Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    USA
    Don't buy any of them. What you want is out of stock. They should have them in stock by the end of next week. Below is a link to IBTANKED's forum so you can stay up to date.

IBTanked

3. New2vaps

New2vaps Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    USA
    Non of the stores in orlando have the Smoktech 2 hole punch, or else I would have I directed you to one of them.

4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  5. Bworms1980

Bworms1980 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 10, 2012
    orlando
    Thank you both so much. On the way to order my ibtanked and cartos finally :). Woohoo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.