Halo and Vaprzon

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearlcrest

Jan 11, 2012
FL Panhandle
So, it looks like the Halo people are creating a new merchandising website. I started getting emails from marketing@Vaprzon on Saturday and being the cautious skeptic that I am, I decided to investigate how this company got my email address. After seeing a Gainesville, FL address in the email I searched them at sunbiz.org and found the Vaprzon Corporation filing has the same Registered Agent and Auth. Persons as Nicopure Labs. So then I go to the Halo website to view their privacy policy and sure enough... "This information, including your email address(es), may be shared with our affiliated companies, under common ownership, who will also use it consistent with this Privacy Policy. HaloCigs and our affiliated companies may also combine this information with other information to provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising."
So that explains the mystery...and once I knew where it's coming from, I headed over to the new site...hmmm...I see why Halo is having so many sales- inventory reduction to make way for new packaging and device brands. Just a wild guess, but I would predict the original Halo site will eventually be put out to pasture.

pearlcrest

Jan 11, 2012
FL Panhandle
Yeah, I agree the name is o_O - But, there are probably 40 pages of Corp names in FL that start with Vape or Vapor so they must have given up and decided we just need to buy some vowels.... ;)
585499-284ac4bdb5262930696439108ce363b8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread