Not open for further replies.

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Hi,

I've tested the e juice and batteries for over 4 days now. The e liquid is great, the flavour, throat hit and vapor production is perfect.

However, the batteries are hard to draw through. Is this normal? The draw is OK but I sort of feel like I am sucking through a straw. The other KRs are a lot easier to draw through, which is the comparison I am using.

The cartomizers are excellent quality and are built better than the kanger horizontal coils.

The batteries last longer than standard KRs and the quality and feel of them are great.

If you could give me some feedback on the draw of the battery that would be good. I feel tempted to try and open the vent holes, to allow more air to pass through.

Cheers

Aaron

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
No problem. I've found this to be true of all the generation 2 kr808 batts vs. the generation 1. I tend to prefer the gen 1, but its more of a mood thing :) Sometimes a tighter draw is desirable. I don't have the older generation 2 batts with the airhole in the middle, so I can't comment on those. But the new auto batts are 'sealed' and have a tiny tiny air intake hole on the side, so I'm assuming that plays a major role.

Cyrus

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
I noticed the tight draw too, however it was not happening consistently.

What I found is that if you look at the air holes on the battery and the slot on the carto you will likely see that when you are getting a tight draw the battery holes are covered. Try loosening the carto a bit so that the slots are in position with the battery air vent holes. This worked for me.

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1. Bigger bottles of Tribeca, Torque56.. for the lovers of it
2. Discount beyond the 10% ECF on 5 or more 30ml bottles and new Larger bottles
3. Rubber mouth tips suitable for bite holds. They're great for hands free driving, typing, laundry..
4. Swag! Halo Purity T-shirts, Traditional logo and maybe something new blue and gnarly!
5. A good 555-ish e-liquid with a balanced nut tone, (hazel nut?) but Not Peanut and a faint under tone of coco or a English Toffee flavour
6. 104mm G6 Auto batteries, more mAh's! Same finish as the G6, You don't have to go crazy with colors but Black, Blue and Demon Red would be nice.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
No problem. I've found this to be true of all the generation 2 kr808 batts vs. the generation 1. I tend to prefer the gen 1, but its more of a mood thing :) Sometimes a tighter draw is desirable. I don't have the older generation 2 batts with the airhole in the middle, so I can't comment on those. But the new auto batts are 'sealed' and have a tiny tiny air intake hole on the side, so I'm assuming that plays a major role.

Cyrus

This and the OP info on Halo's G6 is very helpful so thank you for sharing your experience. I love KR8's and was thinking of trying a kit from Halo but now I think I will stick with trying their juices ... or shall I say "attempt" trying their juices being that I am in Canada right now :unsure:

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
This and the OP info on Halo's G6 is very helpful so thank you for sharing your experience. I love KR8's and was thinking of trying a kit from Halo but now I think I will stick with trying their juices ... or shall I say "attempt" trying their juices being that I am in Canada right now :unsure:

Halo's packaging should get by without a hitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread